Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Gibson is off and Ancelotti looked quite annoyed about the defence i wonder if this is the week we bring in a centre back and a right back.

Allan was pushing forward more with Doucoure having to play alot deeper to cover their threat down our right flank.

All these Zaha (left winger) shouts seem nonsensical to me. If we do anything it should be on the right side or at centre back.

A right winger enables James to come centrally. A right back allows us to have a partnership and attacking threat with James and the new player.

All a left winger (Zaha) does is push Richarlison to the right which isnt ideal at all.

Richarlison is a superior player to Zaha, why push him out of position? Makes no sense to me.

Key to this of course is to get rid of 10 players so at the moment its all a dream.
Atm Zaha probably wouldn’t get in the team. However if one of the front 3 got a knock he would be a great replacement. If you got Zaha then you guess Gomez would drop out and James would go in Gomez place with Rich on the left.

Seeing as Gibson is off and Ancelotti looked quite annoyed about the defence i wonder if this is the week we bring in a centre back and a right back.

Allan was pushing forward more with Doucoure having to play alot deeper to cover their threat down our right flank.

All these Zaha (left winger) shouts seem nonsensical to me. If we do anything it should be on the right side or at centre back.

A right winger enables James to come centrally. A right back allows us to have a partnership and attacking threat with James and the new player.

All a left winger (Zaha) does is push Richarlison to the right which isnt ideal at all.

Richarlison is a superior player to Zaha, why push him out of position? Makes no sense to me.

Key to this of course is to get rid of 10 players so at the moment its all a dream.

Richarlison can play on the right Zat (he does for Brazil)

Signing a LW wouldn't be the end of the world if a quality one was available compared to an average or risky RW.

You joking? He amazing, could have had 4 or 5 goals this season also got 2 assists yesterday. He making the runs and James is finding him
Isn't that the point?

Could have

Could have doesn't win games, a bit like saying he could have 45 goals this season, but here he is on 7 come may.

We know he can score goals but as I said last week, we need him to be scoring these could have chances. Even just one , that one could be a winner in a game where we struggle.

All credit due , lewen has taken those chances so far.

Isn't that the point?

Could have

Could have doesn't win games, a bit like saying he could have 45 goals this season, but here he is on 7 come may.

We know he can score goals but as I said last week, we need him to be scoring these could have chances. Even just one , that one could be a winner in a game where we struggle.

Yes if he goes all season missing chances and turns into a “could have” scored player

But it’s been 2 games so maybe we shouldn’t panic considering he’s also been one of our best players, providing assists, making space, great defensive work, etc.

Isn't that the point?

Could have

Atm he doesn’t need to as DCL is putting them in.
Without his runs we would t be top. He won the free kick at Spurs, got 2 assists yesterday, also won the free kick for Keanes goal. He’s the most important player on the pitch

He’s not a winger so you can take crossing out of the equation. And didn’t he complete every take on last week at spurs Abd it was some ridiculous like 12? Could be wrong on the number, but I’m sure he was a 100%. So again you’re wrong on that one.

decision making I will give you, but that will come

passing isn’t anywhere near good enough to be labeled world class . As I said I love richy and he was our best player by a mile until recently. But people on here calling him world class are over rating him by a lot. If he was world class ... out of those 12 take ons you mentioned how many resulted in goals, shots on target or chances created? Like I said I’m not attacking him I just can’t agree he’s world class

You joking? He amazing, could have had 4 or 5 goals this season also got 2 assists yesterday. He making the runs and James is finding him

mbappe , Ronaldo , Messi , bale ( on form)are all world class ... Salah , mane , hazard are a level below them . If any of them players had the chances he had this season they wouldn’t have missed the target with every shot against spurs and wouldn’t be in zero goals. Again I’m not attacking him but he’s not anywhere near world class

Status
Not open for further replies.