Delph
Walcott
Bolasie
Besic
Coleman
Kean
Lossl
And probably loads more...

the thing is we need a decent sized squad to rotate and compete in all competitions! People want us to sell all the none first teamers and we’d be left with 11 players if we did that.

Well not really 5 of that list(Delph, Bolasie, sandro, Besic, Lossl) plus 5 'under 23s' will be punted and no one would even know the difference.

Do any of ye follow EvertonThat on Facebook? They posted this ( ) and apparently they posted about James coming 3 weeks before it was announced but I can’t find it on their page

Richarlison is pretty close to world class at what he does. Doucoure, him and Allan are all top notch at what they do.

If you just want someone fast then Walcott is fast. Bailey is rapid as well...

Thing is, i would hope Ancelotti and Brands would be able to source a far better player than Zaha.

I like richy but he’s nowhere near world class ... his decision making , dribbling , crossing are not anywhere near world class level.

Before we kicked a ball or bought a player, I wouldn't touch Zaha as we couldn't afford to carry him and all the other deadwood, has beens, maybe never will be's, sicknotes and 1 game in 8 merchants.
He seems to have hit form and / or is playing for a move.
Should we risk it, will he sign up for a large amount then revert.
If the price was really, really, right well now I might be in favour...maybe
Centre Half though - priorities innit.

We don't need to go full-blown Rambo on the squad. Get rid of four players this window in Tosun, Sandro, Besic and Walcott and I'll be happy.
Problem with that is, that they are all gash, everyone knows they are gash, and they all get paid one hundred thousand pounds every single week. ( Besic maybe ‘just sixty’ thousand pound every single week)

And for what it’s worth, I’d release them all. Take the hit.
James getting paid similar to Sandro is a joke.

Last edited:
Problem with that is, that they are all gash, everyone knows they are gash, and they all get paid one hundred thousand pounds every single week. ( Besic maybe ‘just sixty’ thousand pound every single week)

And for what it’s worth, I’d release them all. Take the hit.
James getting paid similar to Sandro is a joke.

Maybe, but we're not playing Fifa here, shifting players takes time.

Seeing as Gibson is off and Ancelotti looked quite annoyed about the defence i wonder if this is the week we bring in a centre back and a right back.

Allan was pushing forward more with Doucoure having to play alot deeper to cover their threat down our right flank.

All these Zaha (left winger) shouts seem nonsensical to me. If we do anything it should be on the right side or at centre back.

A right winger enables James to come centrally. A right back allows us to have a partnership and attacking threat with James and the new player.

All a left winger (Zaha) does is push Richarlison to the right which isnt ideal at all.

Richarlison is a superior player to Zaha, why push him out of position? Makes no sense to me.

Key to this of course is to get rid of 10 players so at the moment its all a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.