Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just put this Zaha business to bed.
He's on 130k pw at Palace , Palace have to pay Manu 25% off transfer sell on.
Palace wanted 80 mil last year.
This just is not happening.
Not 1 credable source reporting it.
Sick of reading it tbh.....move on eh.
Wow didn't know United had that, looking at that your probably right ;)

With the cup competitions and need for a big squad I’m happy to see Siggy,Davies and Bernard play parts.
Bernard is on high wages. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go. Siggurdsson would depend on a good fee. And Davies isn’t good enough just like Kenny. A good chance to make some decent money from homegrown players, shouldn’t be sniffed at.

Whats the point keeping players who have been part of an awful team For a few years

Bernard is on high wages. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go. Siggurdsson would depend on a good fee. And Davies isn’t good enough just like Kenny. A good chance to make some decent money from homegrown players, shouldn’t be sniffed at.

Whats the point keeping players who have been part of an awful team For a few years
Squad players, people are literally wanting us to sell
Jjk
Davies
Siggy
Mina
Pickford
Bernard
Delph
Walcott
Bolasie
Besic
Coleman
Kean
Lossl
And probably loads more...

the thing is we need a decent sized squad to rotate and compete in all competitions! People want us to sell all the none first teamers and we’d be left with 11 players if we did that.

Sorry don't understand?

Porto need to raise a lot of cash this summer in sales (Circa €120m I think), to meet FFP, they are on UEFA's naughty list essentially.

Mendes, the portugese agent, appears to be assisting Porto's fundraising by broker some deals where he is involved on both sides, including Fabio silva to wolves for €40m

Jjk
Davies
Siggy
Mina
Pickford
Bernard
Delph
Walcott
Bolasie
Besic
Coleman
Kean
Lossl

the thing is we need a decent sized squad to rotate and compete in all competitions! People want us to sell all the none first teamers and we’d be left with 11 players if we did that.

I don't see Sigurdsson going. He is an impact sub, and will be for most of this season.

I think Walcott and Delph will be the ones we are actively trying to move on.

The rest I think, will be dependent on bids coming in, Sigurdsson too would be in that category.

Sandro/Besic/Tosun/Bolasie are clearly just draining wages until their contracts expire.

I don't see Sigurdsson going. He is an impact sub, and will be for most of this season.

I think Walcott and Delph will be the ones we are actively trying to move on.

The rest I think, will be dependent on bids coming in, Sigurdsson too would be in that category.

Sandro/Besic/Tosun/Bolasie are clearly just draining wages until their contracts expire.
I think theo May stay just because he’s different, winger with pace. Delph, Sandro both need to be gone

I think theo May stay just because he’s different, winger with pace. Delph, Sandro both need to be gone

Walcott hasn't shown anything in recent games and is on high wages. Iwobi / Gordon / Bernard, are all ahead of him too.
I think he is one we would happily allow to go.
Delph is just dreadful, as we all feared. Infact he has been much worse than I expected, and I did not want us to sign him from his showings at Manchester City.

Porto need to raise a lot of cash this summer in sales (Circa €120m I think), to meet FFP, they are on UEFA's naughty list essentially.

Mendes, the portugese agent, appears to be assisting Porto's fundraising by broker some deals where he is involved on both sides, including Fabio silva to wolves for €40m

A couple of questions mate.
1) How have Porto ended up in such a position
2) Hasnt FFP essentially been scrapped this season?

I mean is it not more likely to be a cash flow issue.

Jjk
Davies
Siggy
Mina
Pickford
Bernard
Delph
Walcott
Bolasie
Besic
Coleman
Kean
Lossl

Ancelotti and brands have talked about a 23 man squad Or something around that size . And you have listed some players that are first team players, that some fans don’t like Abd we all have opinions on players we don’t like

but being serious, Bernard, Kenny, Davies wouidnt be big losses to the squad

Pickford
Virginia
New GK
Coleman
New RB
Mina
Keane
Holgate
New CB
Digne
Nkounkou
James
New RW/Walcott
Doucoure
Allan
Gbamin
Delph
Gomes
Gordon
Iwobi
Richarlison
DCL
Kean

23 players

A couple of questions mate.
1) How have Porto ended up in such a position
2) Hasnt FFP essentially been scrapped this season?

I mean is it not more likely to be a cash flow issue.

1) Im not an expert, but Porto were subject to a FFP investigation this year & agreed to accept terms of settlement with UEFA, which were a commitment to raise funds through player sales,along with Galatasaray, Istanbul Basaksehir, FK Kairat Almaty, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Lille

UEFA website:
FC Porto was considered to have only partially fulfilled the targets set for the 2019/20 season and, as a result, the conditional sporting measures foreseen in its settlement agreement, such as the limitation on the number of players in the List A and the restrictions of newly transferred players, will continue to apply in the 2020/21 season

2) honestly mate, I'm not sure. I think the official change post covid is two years accounts treated as one, but City getting away with it throws a huge spanner into that

Status
Not open for further replies.