Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another BBC pundit spouting the party line.
BT sport pundits are the only ones who have really bigged us up, in particular Owen Hargreaves today. Based on that I’m saying she hasn’t a clue but Hargreaves definitely does.

Great start to the season lads - enjoy for another few days at least
Both Hargreaves and Joe Cole were decent today, and not just because they spoke well of us.

I saved this image! I like it!!! :D

Just checked again, and they still show us as #1.

Top of the league.JPG

James was always better than Isco tbh

Isco was Spaniard and a media darling and Zidane loves Isco.

But quality wise, it wasn't that close. James was a better player
hold on there, i love rodriguez and hes a blue but isco is no joke did you watch him play? they are about the same quality

Both Hargreaves and Joe Cole were decent today, and not just because they spoke well of us.

Yeah, they had a good vantage point for watching the game which was just elevated from pitch level and they both waxed lyrical about the movement from the Everton players and how the team played in general. It was just nice to have some enthusiasm. Even when the presenter mentioned previous false dawns Hargreaves was quick to point out the difference in this team particularly in midfield and obviously James.

hold on there, i love rodriguez and hes a blue but isco is no joke did you watch him play? they are about the same quality

Watched every game. Isco is a good player, but he lacks the finishing touch. His goal and assist rates are significantly lower than James. Isco is a magnificent dribbler but he holds the ball for too long and it disrupts attacking opportunities. James was and is the better player.

I have watched Isco a lot and he doesn't have nearly the same quality of James. Compare their numbers at Madrid and you will see they are not at all in the same level, James is way above.

Hola desde Colombia ... somos 50 millones de fanáticos apoyando al Everton y estamos contentos con la actuación de James. Mina debe mejorar o perderá el titular. La competencia entre Sigurdson vs James es buena porque los mantendrá jugando al más alto nivel para asegurar su lugar en el nominado titular del equipo, esto pasó con el Real Madrid entre Isco y James y termino siendo clave para conseguir la liga y Títulos de la Champions League en ese año.
Finalmente apoyemos la camiseta de James 10, así como Maradona o Messi. Atentamente.

Hola desde Colombia ... somos 50 millones de fanáticos apoyando al Everton y estamos contentos con la actuación de James. Mina debe mejorar o perderá el titular. La competencia entre Sigurdson vs James es buena porque los mantendrá jugando al más alto nivel para asegurar su lugar en el nominado titular del equipo, esto pasó con el Real Madrid entre Isco y James y termino siendo clave para conseguir la liga y Títulos de la Champions League en ese año.
Finalmente apoyemos la camiseta de James 10, así como Maradona o Messi. Atentamente.

Hola

Bienvenido. Yo tambien soy nuevo.

We got the English and Spanish version lol

1e6

Status
Not open for further replies.