Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said if for ages.

The model has its flaws, but the level of played they get off the continent is just fantastic.

Buy low, sell high until they’re sustainable is a great model and fair play to them for being so effective with it.

Soyüncu, Tielemans, Ricardo, Mahrez, Kante, Ndidi, Justin just off the top of my head, plus they’ve got Barnes and Chilwelk who came through and another lad on the fringes now.

Excellent youth and continental structure.
Tielemans was £40m so a bigger gamble for Leicester for him than all the others who cost a few quid

How much do ya reckon we could get that Marcus Edwards for?

Left footed right winger, been tearing it up in Portugal by all accounts

nothing tangible for over a week now.

Clear as day they’re working on these outs I was expecting to see one or two this week.
They need to work harder then.

Delph , Besic , Iwobi , Bernard , Walcott , Siggurdson , Kenny , Sandro , Bolasie , Tosun , Davies ....... it's a long list and Brands needs to shift at least half of them .

They need to work harder then.

Delph , Besic , Iwobi , Bernard , Walcott , Siggurdson , Kenny , Sandro , Bolasie , Tosun , Davies ....... it's a long list and Brands needs to shift at least half of them .

Oh I agree because after we shift all we shift there’s still some glaring areas for improvement.

Think our fans are getting carried away at the moment I have us to finish top 8-10 at best.

I just hope there isn’t the feel we have after most windows of huge hole to fix

nothing tangible for over a week now.

Clear as day they’re working on these outs I was expecting to see one or two this week.

Agreed, Good Sir.

I think this will be it for incomings now until (hopefully) a flurry in both directions on TDD.

If I were a gambling man, I'd say:

Incoming:

RB - loan (similar to Sidibe in terms of deal structure)
RW - loan or young, cheap prospect á la Nkounkou
CB - loan

Outgoing:

Bolasie - Champo loan
Tosun - Palace or Turkey
Sandro - Middling La Liga team, probably loan
Besic - Champo loan to see out his contract or minimal fee for perm
Gibson - Champo (or maybe even Fulham) loan, depending on JB's condition

I would LIKE to see more out, but I just can't see there being takers for Davies in any capacity and, while I think Walcott might get some suitors, I think Carlo likes him, or at least hates him less than I do.

Oh I agree because after we shift all we shift there’s still some glaring areas for improvement.

Think our fans are getting carried away at the moment I have us to finish top 8-10 at best.

Yeah , I'd agree with that.

With a magic wand you'd ideally get rid of , I suppose , Besic , Delph , Iwobi , Kenny , Sandro and Bolasie . IMO they offer absolutely nothing.

The rest are cack too but are ok as squad fillers.

Then you'd bring in CB , RB and RW.

Unfortunately we live in the real world.

Take into account that 3 of the last 4 seasons we have finished top 8.
Last season was the anomaly which is why we sacked the manger.
Carlo would have easily gotten top 8 last season with that bunch of players.

We have now improved on that set of players and Carlo gets a full season.
I have us down to get 60+ points minimum. Last season that would have got us top 6. For 3 seasons before top 7.
We've already won 3 points more than the same fixture last season. Few more of them and 60 points should be really easy.

Can only see maybe 1 more in myself on a loan. Think we’re really struggling to shift people.

This.

Even magic Marcel will struggle to shift the absolute garbage we have stinking and festering Finch farm out - the lazy useless sobs will be quite happy to sit on their aresholes, taking their bumper wage packets granted upon them by Walsh and Ronko. They will wait until their contracts run out before they leave, the leeches.

Fair play to Morgan and Davey Klassen who wanted to leave to play footy, and prob took wage cuts. Wish there were a few more like that, but then again, why would you push to leave in there shoes, if you have no professional pride or integrity?

We know most of them don't have any pride or integrity after the performances on the pitch for us, so were in catch 22.

Playing devils advocate here but what’s the point signing 2 world class players at 29 and not adding quality around them?

We have added stardust to a pile of rotting toilet produce normally you add stardust to a good but not quite there football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.