Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING TO STAY AT BOURNEMOUTH?

Sky Sports reporter Mark McAdam has just finished attending Jason Tindall's press conference at Bournemouth, where he provides this transfer update...
Joshua King is back in training this week and there are no offers on the table as things stand.
If there are no offers for King, Tindall has confirmed he’ll be focused on playing for Bournemouth and could be in contention to play next week.
King has one year left on his current contract and the club would be open to selling for the right price.
There is no further news on incomings despite bids rejected by Preston for Ben Davies and Ipswich for Kayden Jackson.

I can’t forgive him for deflecting that Rosicky shot in at the Emirates (even though it wasn’t his fault at all). Seconds away from an away win at the top 4 sealed by a Pienaar chip over the keeper then we’re undone by a hit and hope that deflected off his foot over Howard.

Bloody hell, you mustve really hated Jagielka then.

All i hear is his his pace, his pace! He does nothing with it absolutely nothing, he has Terrible first touch on him. Watch him next time he plays and tell me what he actually does apart from lose possession and run up blind alleys

I think most fans agree that they’re both toilet for where we want to go. Toilet and expensive. We’re arguing between a kick to the face or a kick in the balls here

I think most fans agree that they’re both toilet for where we want to go. Toilet and expensive. We’re arguing between a kick to the face or a kick in the balls here
Bingo! Neither one should be anywhere near our team regardless of whether they're good professionals around FF or are really engaging with the fans on social media... they're both poor footballers now and ultimately have no future with Everton.

All i hear is his his pace, his pace! He does nothing with it absolutely nothing, he has Terrible first touch on him. Watch him next time he plays and tell me what he actually does apart from lose possession and run up blind alleys
I get the feeling you think your opinion is a lot more controversial than it is. I don't think there's a single Everton fan who thinks Walcott is great. Most seem to slate him constantly, personally I think he does a decent job as a squad player but I'd quite happily see him sold today if we had a replacement lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.