2020/21 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, he's exactly what we bought.

The Theo Walcott of last night is the same one that's been around for 5 years.

He'll have a few moments of good play over a season and at Arsenal, he had so many chances created for him that his goal return will always be a very good one for a winger.

Get yourself to the MLS mate. Enjoy the swansong of your career.

Ideally he is upgraded in this window and we can then allow him to move on. With centre back now so important, I'm not sure we will be able to do that unfortunately.

He looked an extremely limited player last night. It was only in the last 15 mins once the game was won that he started to assert himself and look lively.

Ideally he is upgraded in this window and we can then allow him to move on. With centre back now so important, I'm not sure we will be able to do that unfortunately.

He looked an extremely limited player last night. It was only in the last 15 mins once the game was won that he started to assert himself and look lively.
i'll never forget that game against the shower when they had Klaven at left back.

It was something like the 83rd minute before Walcott squared him up and ran at him, obviously successfully too.

The man doesn't want it. Whatever he says, he does not have the drive to be at a team aspiring to be a top 6 team.

just reminds me of Arron Lennon now. Bang average! There was one point where he turned the burners on and chased a ball but as soon as he saw there might be a 50/50 he slowed down. Hopefully he'll leave. I like him and i think he can still do a job for another club but he's not good enough for where we want to be.

I actually just feel bad having a go at him now, it's like a kid at school who has consistently got like Ds and Es all the way through school and fuming when they're not in top set getting As and Bs

just reminds me of Arron Lennon now. Bang average! There was one point where he turned the burners on and chased a ball but as soon as he saw there might be a 50/50 he slowed down. Hopefully he'll leave. I like him and i think he can still do a job for another club but he's not good enough for where we want to be.
Alarm bells rang for me when he said Rooney convinced him to join because of the golf courses! The poor man’s Gareth Bale! lol

He seems a likeable guy but his whole career has been rather underwhelming since he burst onto the scene.

I think he’l be a useful squad player, Carlo will use him in the right games and situations but he won’t be starter But when having to play on the counter he’l be used and when needing fresh legs with for the last 20 no doubt. Another player I fear Has joined the likes of Siggy, Davies and co on the # we hate list

I think he’l be a useful squad player, Carlo will use him in the right games and situations but he won’t be starter But when having to play on the counter he’l be used and when needing fresh legs with for the last 20 no doubt. Another player I fear Has joined the likes of Siggy, Davies and co on the # we hate list

He’s joined that list for no other reason than him being absolutely toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.