Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it will low risk or loans coming in now.

Tomori is the one we’re linked with. Still think we need a Winger and Right Back for me. But still happy with our drastic midfield improvement so far.

Completely agree. At least now I think we can give it a good go against every team in the league when Allan and Doucoure are playing.

I just dont want us to get complacent with the business done - midfield looks fine but still havent much out wide or up top and we are thin at RB/CB/GK

With RS signing Thiago, Spurs signing Bale/Relugion, Utd still likely to do business and others like Wolves, Leicester even clubs like Palace bringing in hungry wide players like Eze and Behrama who look very good I think if we are serious about winning a trophy or getting top 6 we still need another 2-3 in at the minimum.

Get James in the middle where he can dictate the play, top wide player with pace and who actually can drive into the box out wide, back up CF & CB and if any dough left/ Kenny goes get a RB in to compete with Seamus.

Scott Parker on SSN saying he needs players
Even our tat kept us up last year surely some of them can help Fulham stay up
Walcott Delph and Davies ???

Oh I know Parker is no Ancelotti
Dunno, maybe Parker is a superstar manager in the making. I wouldn't put any money on it mind you.

I just think Branthwaite getting injured may just be the "push" we need to realise our business definitely isn't done, and we can't just sit there on the fence.

If one of Allan or Doucouré get injured, we've got a chance of Davies and Sigurdsson starting in the middle, so if James gets injured it's Bernard, Walcott or Iwobi, and that's a little bit scary for me.

Linked with this Brazilian lad again

I know nothing about him but wonder if there would be work permit issues. Lots of Brazilians have European passports and just a hunch that this guy might have German heritage based on his surname but that's just a guess. Post-Brexit I don't know what the situation is either.

His raw stats look decent and he has scored a few goals too. I think with the injury situation though they would prefer to have the PL experience that Tomori would offer, so he could slot straight in.

Haha, I know what you're saying buddy but everyone knows he is. It's as simple as you can buy your £10 back for £1 but until you buy him back we'll pay him his wages - great business. The point I was making was with barca starting season next Sunday if he or Todibo were going to be involved with barca this season you'd imagine they'd have been in team/squad last night hence why I linked them both to us in transfer thread about being available to come to us.

He's played all pre-season for Real Betis.

Tomori & Dalot on loan and a winger.

Out:
Kenny
Walcott
Bernard
Bolasie
Sandro
Besic
Tosun
Iwobi
Pennington
Banigamie

Brands manages that he will have made up for last summer.

Guess the problem is other clubs know we are fairly desperate to sell to free up the wage budget/balance FFP.

Fingers crossed he gets them out but think it will go to the wire!

If he does get them all out it will have been one hell of a summer.

Yeah exactly that's what I'm saying he's not going to be considered for barca this season and Betis are still paying his wages till barca bring him back for sale-smart business, I seen him linked even yesterday for player swap deal for martinez would love Emerson at us.

is Emerson any good? I’ve never seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.