Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's utter tosh - lad scored a penalty which you or I would have a chance of doing.

Nkounkou is new to this country and around the same age and puts this lad to shame both in energy and performance wise.

He's scored on his last three starts.

Could the performances have been better? Yes.

Do I believe he's working with the right manager to make him better? Yes.

We need to stop ruining young players and getting bored of our new shiny toys. The lad is 20, he's hardly made 50 senior club appearances in his career.

Last year he went from being a sub and coming on to play with Ronaldo and Dybal from being a sub to coming on and playing with Davies and Delph, or playing up front in a 4-2-3-----------------1.

He could have played better today but he put the graft in and at least got the goal. He should have scored earlier, obviously, and was then unlucky to hit the post late on.

If we get a wide forward in who can play anywhere across the line then there'll be less pressure on him.

He snatched at his first chance tonight because it was the first one he had. It was like panic mode - a bit like Dom used to be.

We need to stop ruining young players and getting bored of our new shiny toys. The lad is 20, he's hardly made 50 senior club appearances in his career.

Last year he went from being a sub and coming on to play with Ronaldo and Dybal from being a sub to coming on and playing with Davies and Delph, or playing up front in a 4-2-3-----------------1.

He could have played better today but he put the graft in and at least got the goal. He should have scored earlier, obviously, and was then unlucky to hit the post late on.

If we get a wide forward in who can play anywhere across the line then there'll be less pressure on him.

He snatched at his first chance tonight because it was the first one he had. It was like panic mode - a bit like Dom used to be.

Simply put in the slower Italian league surrounded by world class Juve players he can afford to stroll around and wait around the box for scraps - in the prem he just cant do it.

At the minimum he needs to go out on loan to the championship and play week in week out which he isnt getting at Everton.

Any striker worth their salt bags a brace tonight against those Salford players - kin league 2 opposition. He's just one of those players I feel who isnt suited to English football - he'll likely do well in France/Italy/Germany.

£8m seems low risk as wages should be low unlike Delph. Should jump at the opportunity to work with Carlo. He sure won’t improve defensively under Pep as Stones has found.
Watched him a few times while he was playing for Blackburn did well at that level.
Surprised city would let him go for that looked a decent prospect.

When you see the business other clubs are still doing like Bale to Spurs / Under to Leicester I still think if we are to really push for top 7/Europe we need 2-3 more quality additions.

Winger with pace, back up CF and CB cover on loan for me.

Would like another RB but if needs be I imagine Coleman could give us one more season worse case scenario - maybe the new midfield will help him over the line.

But remember though we are two injuries away from last seasons midfield. If the price was right it would be lovely.
And if everyone is fit, we could end up with Gbamin, Doucoure & Gomes on the bench and have Walcott & Bernard out wide with a couple of forward players injured.

Gana’s not needed for me

When you see the business other clubs are still doing like Bale to Spurs / Under to Leicester I still think if we are to really push for top 7/Europe we need 2-3 more quality additions.

Would like another RB but if needs be I imagine Coleman could give us one more season worse case scenario - maybe the new midfield will help him over the line.

Winger with pace on the right is needed we can’t turn to Theo Walcott can we is James doesn’t play.

First half he was really poor but second half was livelier. People mock the penalty technique but Jorginho does it all the time and it works.
There was very little link-up play, but considering we had Sigurdsson, Davies and Walcott I don't think that's a surprise. I really want to see him with Doucoure/James/Richarlison.

Under hasn’t kicked on. Wouldn’t be excited by that signing.
and huge question mark over bale, unlike James he’s 2 years older and His pace Is a massive part of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.