Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nkounkou man of the match for me with Gordon a close second. Some pace down that left hand side tonight.

Worried about Kean though, I thought he would shine against these and bag a few goals to boost his confidence. I know he hit the woodwork twice and slotted the pen, but, his control and decision making looked suspect.

he nearly bagged a few. So

He and Brainthwaite look real gems to me.
Branthwaite is a bit ‘under the radar’ I reckon.....very, very solid for his age, strong, calm and seemingly very intelligent read",er of the game based on his positioning etc. A bit early to make comparisons for sure, but he has got a feel of De Ligt about him to me.
Fingers crossed the injury isn’t too bad.

Though Bernard and Davies played well to be honest, theyve bossed it.

Bernard did well , I dont think he will go.
Davies for me just isnt good enough. He did only okay tonite I thought. Did what he needed to but didnt do as well as he could or should for me. In some ways its a pity this wasnt a Championship side so we could see more of the players worth.

Attachments

• 0DB84289-5345-4D31-8BB9-844DCADDB7D4.png
    0DB84289-5345-4D31-8BB9-844DCADDB7D4.png
    132 KB · Views: 128

Bernard did well , I dont think he will go.
Davies for me just isnt good enough. He did only okay tonite I thought. Did what he needed to but didnt do as well as he could or should for me. In some ways its a pity this wasnt a Championship side so we could see more of the players worth.

Do you not find interesting that every manager we’ve had seems to rate him and see him as a player of worth. They all see something not always visible to us admittedly often.

I don’t mind Tom, he has a role here, low cost, could improve can contribute at a pinch. No downside really.

Bernards more of a concern if I’m honest, high cost for low contribution, I liked though that he seemed up for it tonight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.