2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how he does this season

I really feel like he'll rebound somewhat, but only if he stays fit

It may be for us or it may be for another team in the Premier League, especially if we try sending him back to Palace in order to get a discount on Zaha

Either way, I wouldn't count him out just yet

Before his injury he was doing okay and it probably knocked his confidence, which led to his disappointing loans. He seems to have his head right now and playing for a manager like Ancelotti should only help with that aspect

Good luck Yannick

If Lossl hits the road and he's still here then I'm up for sponsoring him

I thought he had a hard time from fans, he was finding his feet, I thought was playing well tbh, got injured, nasty injury, rushed back by Fat Sam without even a warm up game in the reserves. Its no wonder he failed through no real fault of his own.
However, it is deluded to think that he has anything to play at everton this season. He hasnt performed for anyone at any level since he partnered Lukaku upfront for us. That was an eternity ago.

Just not good enough, seems a very nice guy though, likes to interact with fans and doesn't deserve some of the abuse he gets.

99% of the comments to him are from what i see positive. Dont get why the 1% of trolls get more of a mention. Will never eradicate the brain dead. The trick is not to give them any satisfaction of a response. Thats why they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.