Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

King is extremely quick and Tosun is not.

I don't understand this thinking.
The comparison is that they are both average players. We already have 3 quick strikers and the chances are we're not going to play many games 2 up top, so why do we need another?

At least Tosun gives you something different.

I don't want to keep Tosun by the way. I just don't see the point in buying King. He won't improve the starting XI and won't add diversity to the squad.

The comparison is that they are both average players. We already have 3 quick strikers and the chances are we're not going to play many games 2 up top, so why do we need another?

I don't want to keep Tosun by the way. I just don't see the point in buying King. He won't improve the starting XI and won't add diversity to the squad.

Let’s be honest, what exactly is that something? I can’t think of one single thing he excels at. He is an extremely poor player.

I personally think he's a versatile option as he can cover both wide areas and the centre forward position. And he has top level pace.

He's a far better option than Tosun. I don't know what Tosun offers really. Decent close range finishing is about it. And we can't afford a player with such limited technical and physical attributes.

One of the reasons Carlo lost his job at real
Madrid was Bale whining to the club president behind his back, it’s a non starter

Hopefully the new bale or a version of him is out there somewhere, if so then it’s that guy I’d rather have at the club - granted, that’s quite a high bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.