Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but stats are bull c look at how he plays teams have to put 2 men on him so he opens the game up in other ways when it comes to Walcott teams don’t even need to mark him how people would want him at the club is unreal for me the team would so benefit from him in the team
Honestly if we have Zaha money then I think we should spend it on either

Sarr - Watford

OR

Brewster - THEM
I was thinking about Brewster the other day when I read that he might be available for 20 million. Haven't seen much of him since he top scored in the U 17 world cup though so not sure. No doubt that Moggsy and Sheeds are 2 of my fave Everton success stories.

I was thinking about Brewster the other day when I read that he might be available for 20 million. Haven't seen much of him since he top scored in the U 17 world cup though so not sure. No doubt that Moggsy and Sheeds are 2 of my fave Everton success stories.

I honestly see Brewster as a Sterling type of signing. He plays as part of a front 2 and has 1 in 2 at Championship level. He is valued at £20m which I would say is high but considering that the Championship top goalscorer, Ollie Watkins went for £28m plus a rival club, I think it would take £20m to sign him.

I'd rather go for someone younger than Zaha who we can develop. Although a good player with pace Zaha is over priced for the stats he put up last year. He is another nearer 30 would rather go for a younger winger now we have some stability in midfield hopefully.
Like Benrahma from brentford?

Status
Not open for further replies.