Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Zaha honestly worth two James Rodriguez’?

ILS.gif

Is Zaha honestly worth two James Rodriguez’?

You can't compare the price tag of one to another otherwise is any forward worth the near £30 million we paid for Tosun.

Zaha is a massive upgrade on both Bernard/Iwobi but the arl fella's dont rate him because he is from Palace and likes a step over therefore Zaha = Bolasie.

We are an injury to Rodriguez away from the same crap wide players we were playing last season.

You can't compare the price tag of one to another otherwise is any forward worth the near £30 million we paid for Tosun.

Zaha is a massive upgrade on both Bernard/Iwobi but the arl fella's dont rate him because he is from Palace and likes a step over therefore Zaha = Bolasie.

We are an injury to Rodriguez away from the same crap wide players we were playing last season.
I really don't think Ancelotti will be playing Rodriguez on the wing

No, it’s because they’re both crap with no end product

I’m fairly certain Zaha is leaving at the very least. They are supposedly bringing in their replacement. Whether Palace will bend the knee to our asking price (if we are indeed after him) is another story

I really don't think Ancelotti will be playing Rodriguez on the wing

In a 442 he will.

By all means he may go 433 and play James in midfield but judging by Carlo's comments to Carragher mid season of how 442 is his preferred formation I just cant see him ditching it certainly not now he has 2 proper CM's to play it.

There are other alternatives to those two who wouldn’t cost 40 smackers

It’s not an essential position right now

Bolasie looks more like his old self and Gordon is a wide option too

The cover at rb and cb is more pressing

If 40 million is getting spent I’d rather us split it between those two positions

Yannick is going to surprise some people this season I think

There are other alternatives to those two who wouldn’t cost 40 smackers

It’s not an essential position right now

Bolasie looks more like his old self and Gordon is a wide option too

The cover at rb and cb is more pressing

If 40 million is getting spent I’d rather us split it between those two positions

Yannick is going to surprise some people this season I think

For the love of God please stop using Bolaise as a reason not to buy anybody.

Please Mikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.