Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Keane gets a lot of stick on here and I don't think he deserves half of it, a lot of people say how much they trust Carlo, well he has just given him a new 5 year contract, you can't have it both ways, and is he not away with England at the moment, enough said.

If he didnt get a new deal hed go into next summer on 1 year...massively reducing his value.

We lost out on Gabriel. Then Keane was extended and no doubt his agent stood firm at 5 years.

Nice option to have while Brathwaite and Gibson are developing and if we need to go deep.

Dont see what he does that plenty of other lumps couldnt do.

Jeepers Everton.

Two concerns here is i think Tomori himself is a bit erratic, certainly anytime ive watched him in the PL, but then not seen him enough to be on sure ground in saying whether we should or shouldnt. The other concern is the loan fee, i think we payed Chelsea something stupid for Zouma north of 7 mill for the season.

1599585008889.jpeg

Jeepers Everton.

Two concerns here is i think Tomori himself is a bit erratic, certainly anytime ive watched him in the PL, but then not seen him enough to be on sure ground in saying whether we should or shouldnt. The other concern is the loan fee, i think we payed Chelsea something stupid for Zouma north of 7 mill for the season.

Yes I hope any loan fee isn't prohibitive, and there should be a buy option though can't see Chelsea agreeing to a fee in advance for that. We run the risk of increasing his value for them under Ancelotti's tutelage for a year but there are pros and cons to every loan.

They clearly see him as less of a risk and it continues the strategy of not gambling on lesser known signings this year, given our interest last season.

We will need loans again to pad out the squad and two on loan in addition to the other three would make a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.