Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to give him respect for coming here it takes balls to do what he's done, especially when your going to be in a triangle with Davies and Sigurdsson this coming Sunday.

Seriously though even I as an Evertonian with his talent would think more than twice about coming here, respect to him, he's gone out of his comfort zone and I hope it pays off.
Carlo said Allan can play

NSFW!!

thought after all the wait it would be more relief... but can honestly say I haven’t been this excited over a single transfer in my 44 years (ok along with Arteta.. you’ll always be my boo)..

a signing of this magnitude doesn’t only excite our fans.. it brings new ones in.. youngsters will want a James shirt.. every week millions across the ocean will want to tune in and see how he is fairing... Be prepared to sell 30m shirts in Colombia Mosh.

Other young players will want to be associated with this and raise their own profile.. and learn from Carlo and be on the same field as James and Allen.

This is big league stuff fellas.. results will earn us that spot at the adult table, but we definitely gonna be watched now.

Status
Not open for further replies.