Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near the answer, but absolutely no worse than Walcott, who gets far less grief?

Hopefully a club comes in for him and he can enjoy his last few seasons as a pro playing semi regularly.

Nowhere near the answer, but absolutely no worse than Walcott, who gets far less grief?

Hopefully a club comes in for him and he can enjoy his last few seasons as a pro playing semi regularly.

Wingers need product. Assists and goals. Both produce neither.

Bolasie should be nowhere near the squad in my opinion. Ahead of him for places on the wing Bernard, Walcott, Gordon, Iwobi also Richarlison and James (if he signs) if we play just 1 up top. I would also rather play the Goodison cat as an option.

They are both awful but bolasie is far worse than walcott.
Disagree, but that's ok
Wingers need product. Assists and goals. Both produce neither.
They don't produce enough. Nowhere near enough.
Walcott comes across as a decent pro, Bolasie does not
Doesn't make him immune from criticism.
Classic Walcott yesterday. Richarlison squares fo him, middle of the box, Walcott immediately plays it wide to Kenny when a shot was definitely on.

Again, I'm not suggesting Bolasie gets in the team, or even on the bench. But he offers pretty much the same end product as Walcott who (so far as I know) hasn't been abused by arsehole 'fans.'

Disagree, but that's ok

They don't produce enough. Nowhere near enough.

Doesn't make him immune from criticism.
Classic Walcott yesterday. Richarlison squares fo him, middle of the box, Walcott immediately plays it wide to Kenny when a shot was definitely on.

Again, I'm not suggesting Bolasie gets in the team, or even on the bench. But he offers pretty much the same end product as Walcott who (so far as I know) hasn't been abused by arsehole 'fans.'

Hang on mate, the abuse is irrelevant here. Its abhorrent but unfortunately part of society today.

The point is neither are good enough as you allude to. The darker side of your post needs to be addressed but conflating it into a post about ability isn't the way.

I think any genuine Everton fan surely agrees that no matter what you think of a player, cowardly attacks on him and his family on social media are out of order.

Bolasie cut in from the right outpaced and powers a defender and put an excellent cross in to se our hero RICHARLISON screw it wide .
That’s decent product and it’s in his game !

And then misses an open goal. We can all laugh about it in a preseason game but when it's a no pressure game is the time you stick those away 100%. Imagine that in a derby to draw or win...

And then misses an open goal. We can all laugh about it in a preseason game but when it's a no pressure game is the time you stick those away 100%. Imagine that in a derby to draw or win...

would you trust Walcott to put it away? I’d be as (non) confident in Walcott to finish 1v1 as Bolasie. For me they’re much of a muchness.

Status
Not open for further replies.