Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hysterical miss, but I love the guy.

He owns his mistake, and always gives his best.
Do I want him to start? Clear no, but he can do a job from the bench or during injury crisis, and I think having such a character in the dressing room is worth its weight in gold.

Dont mind criticism of performances, but the abuse that him, Davies and others receive have detrimental effect and is tbh embarassing.
Blame the management if we have underperforming players.

If we need a winger off the bench I’d take him 99 times out of 100 over Iwobi. Bernard is very inconsistent as well and like Iwobi plays better through the middle.

No problem with him in the squad honestly, gives something different and has a great attitude which is needed. He’s out of contract next year and he’s been adamant to stay and fight for his place, could easily go out on loan and try to pick up a contract elsewhere but he’s choosing to fight, that’s commendable.

Also as much as papers have said he’s been shipped around and will only train with the U23’s (which is false) he’s remained committed. Far worse options on the wing than him and with games every week this year and hopefully some decent cup runs we’ll need a decent amount of depth.

Our options are currently so bad that certain forum members have convinced themselves that this fella is worth another go. Get rid ffs!

Did look slower yesterday than I remember but he was involved in the game as he was at
the Blackpool game and is not a bad option for the last ten minutes.

Strong and brave and will have a go. Qualities that recent EFC teams have lacked.

His childish demeanour , attitude and behaviour are not what I want at the club, I don’t think our young players and new signings should be around a 30 year old man shrieking into his phone for Instagram, he does it all the time and it’s embarrassing.

Easy to write a character assassination of Bolasie.

Equally easy to call him an ineffective clown on the pitch.

Hes someone I personally cant stand and never understood why we signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.