Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journos and the like saying he’s never reached his potential. 7 league titles, the Europa League, 2 Champions leagues and the World Cup golden boot. I’d like to see what he’d have got on his mantelpiece if he had achieved his potential!

Surely today is the day?
You would like to think so.
We're all of the opinion that they're on Merseyside as of yesterday at least, so if everything is rosy, I'm sure they'd want to be getting any photo opportunity done so they can get back home to sort out their affairs before coming back.
But with us as usual, the silence is deafening.

What's he having for breakfast then my blue snooping brethren?

don’t know yet but he slept well

4BE2A5F8-8628-4C62-B99E-5A2524F33D03.jpeg

You would like to think so.
We're all of the opinion that they're on Merseyside as of yesterday at least, so if everything is rosy, I'm sure they'd want to be getting any photo opportunity done so they can get back home to sort out their affairs before coming back.
But with us as usual, the silence is deafening.

We love sucking the life out of transfers don’t we? We’re very good at that.

If they wait until this friendly tonight to unveil them it will be proper cringe. Not a fan in sight to welcome them.

Today's the day I can smell it.

James and Carlo still stuck to the floor in Popworld now so refusing to unstick him until he signs on the dotted line.

We love sucking the life out of transfers don’t we? We’re very good at that.

If they wait until this friendly tonight to unveil them it will be proper cringe. Not a fan in sight to welcome them.
I'm trying to get my head around the logic of having three guys and their entourage hanging around if there's nothing to announce.
We will see.
Edit, once again heart missed a beat seeing Official Site mail me. Is this the one?
Same as yesterday, how to watch the Preston game.

Status
Not open for further replies.