Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 double espresso and 2 puffs on an asthma inhaler.

%÷@#!!!! He's signing for the rs isn't he?

Just been down there mate and they're all at the breakfast buffet and Rodriguez is eating cheerios and you can hear him and all his table singing the song
Cheery Corn
Cheery Oats
Cheery rice and wheat
They're nutritious and delicious
Cheerio so good to eat

Even the staff are singing, everyone is except Allan who got sent off from the table for two footing the table leg cos it wobbled when he went to sit down

Just been down there mate and they're all at the breakfast buffet and Rodriguez is eating cheerios and you can hear him and all his table singing the song
Cheery Corn
Cheery Oats
Cheery rice and wheat
They're nutritious and delicious
Cheerio so good to eat

Even the staff are singing, everyone is except Allan who got sent off from the table for two footing the table leg cos it wobbled when he went to sit down
Hopefully a red table leg macca ;) lol

This signing is a win win situation in my opinion , even if he is not a success on the pitch the exposure he will bring to the club will be of note . A lot of people in South America who might not have heard of us now will know about the mighty blues !

Morning Blues, here we go again!

Don’t forget, there’s a below strength Everton side playing today as well against lower league opponents, so ensure that any blood pressure medication is taken ahead of time.

Those of you on stalking duties; fine work yesterday! But don’t let your guard down! Still plenty of work to do.

I'm sure Juventus fans aren't interested in signing Suarez when he's thirty-four in January. At his best? No. Now rubbish? No.

I think football clubs in general are moving away from the model of being scared to buy a 29 year old, because of resale value -or lack of- to be precise.

People argue that if you spend £30 million (for example) on a 21-year-old, and that player flops, then you'll probably still get 10-15 million back for them.

So what? It's a deeply flawed way of thinking. You've still lost 15-20 million. and in the meantime, you've had a player who's been rubbish. It's no consolation to me on a Saturday afternoon if we've just been beaten, that we could probs still get 14 million for some lad who's playing rubbish.

Three years is a long time in football. Great teams can be built or dismantled in that time. We're gonna play a minimum of 120 games over the next 3 seasons. Some quality will NOT be missed over that period, regardless of sell-on price.

Status
Not open for further replies.