Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The high profile people of instagram & YouTube plus your everyday big celeb & sport stars tend to have thier social accounts run for them. Most of them put a delay (when they can) between something actually happening & them posting what ever it is they're posting for security reasons. So something like a picture of James on a boat in Portugal could have been taken a day or two before being shown to the world. It helps stop the crazy part of your fanbase & the general media from hunting you down & bothering you.

You often get that with flair players. The amount of times Ozil would have 0 impact on a game for Arsenal apart from a moment or 2 of brilliance to make the difference.
Still, I think he will contribute more to our play than most of our players.
I disagree that he’d be a “flair player”. He’s much more of a hard worker than people give him credit for, just because he’s played for Madrid and Bayern doesn’t make him a certain type of player. I also think it’s a given that he’d work hard for Ancelotti and set the tempo when he can, Allan will also be doing this. That’ll drive everyone else on too.

Now if you’re looking at Gylfi he actually is a flair player, not capable of much except set pieces or the odd good ball forward and he has no justification of being the type of player he is, they’re actually complete opposites except James can do everything Gylfi can do as well except much better. Well, almost everything, I don’t recall how good of a pointer he is.

The high profile people of instagram & YouTube plus your everyday big celeb & sport stars tend to have thier social accounts run for them. Most of them put a delay (when they can) between something actually happening & them posting what ever it is they're posting for security reasons. So something like a picture of James on a boat in Portugal could have been taken a day or two before being shown to the world. It helps stop the crazy part of your fanbase & the general media from hunting you down & bothering you.

is this a really polite way of telling the forum not to use flightracker?

is this a really polite way of telling the forum not to use flightracker?
Hell no !!!!!!!!!! I am completely sold on stalking the crap out of random jets flying around Europe from the comfort of my own home. You can't hide a flight either & it happens live. That's the absolute beauty of it whereas none of us really know when he was on the boat in Portugal.

Jim White currently on TalkSport trying his best to make out this is nothing but a ‘Hollywood’ signing and that James has been a flop since joining Real.

To his credit, Simon Jordan defended the move and threw back James’ stats at White to show he was chatting utter wham.

Jim White currently on TalkSport trying his best to make out this is nothing but a ‘Hollywood’ signing and that James has been a flop since joining Real.

To his credit, Simon Jordan defended the move and threw back James’ stats at White to show he was chatting utter wham.
I’m happy for people to say that.
Perfectly happy with the lower expectations.

Still bitter about moshiri cutting him off then? This will be the biggest transfer story of the summer here unless messi goes to barca.

If we do bring him here, I think we have to build the side around him when he is on the pitch. He should become the creative fulcrum.

It is a really, really exciting signing.

He’s just sad it’s not dragging until deadline day so he can put his yellow tie on and use as much hyperbole as possible. Simon Jordan is a bell but he does usually talk sense to be fair to him when it comes to business and transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.