Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GF is back working at the school today, one of the kids in her class is a little Spanish lad whos whole family are big Real fans.

I have instructed her to absolutely give it to him today, and to his dad when he picks him up. No mercy.

Fully ready to see this kid in an article later.

“James rejects Everton, after boy “10”, bullied over his signing by Teacher”.

13628554-61D9-44B6-96CB-4ECD3C604ABD.jpeg

How special does he have to be? Numbers aren't everything but he's averaging a goal or assist every 96 league minutes since that tournament. KdB for comparison is every 115 minutes.

The only question is injuries for me. Stay healthy and he can be incredible.

I wasn't even going off of numbers. I agree, in fact that assist number is way better than i thought it was. I was just going off the dozen or so time's I've watched him play and he just has seemed to disappear in almost all of the games I've watched.

Nobody is going to dampen my excitement at this signing, other clubs fans can sod off, the media can sod off. We are Everton and we are coming back UTFT. Just hope this is a game changer, we've waited long enough. It'll be nice to have a competitive outfit for once. i refuse to believe we will Everton that, this.
Its hard to actually realise we might actually have a decent squad next season isn't it? Too many years watching players down tool throughout the season and just labourering once safety was guaranteed. Not anymore though in ancelotti we have a manager who won't stand for that and brings in worldies.

Its hard to actually realise we might actually have a decent squad next season isn't it? Too many years watching players down tool throughout the season and just labourering once safety was guaranteed. Not anymore though in ancelotti we have a manager who won't stand for that and brings in worldies.
I just keep remembering how excited I was ahead of the season where we were in Europa and signed Rooney, Sigurdsson, Klaasen, Vlasic, Sandro etc. and proceeded to be absolutely awful and embarrass ourselves in the EL so I’m trying not to get too overexcited but right now (assuming all goes smoothly) we’re signing absolutely top players for the positions we were weakest in last season and have a world class manager who’s won the lot to get the best out of them...

it is a bit exciting isn’t it!

Status
Not open for further replies.