2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's better than Keane, but obviously much less reliable when it comes to fitness.

Seems unlikely that anyone is going to be looking to pay more than what Everton did two years ago, so I'd say there's a good chance that he'll be staying.

Not sure you can rely on an 18 year old centre back. Can’t think of the last one to regularly hold down a place in the premier league in that position. Think we need another season with mina hopefully injury free.
And therein lies the problem. Physically he doesn’t seem able to cope with the demands of the PL and if I’m honest struggles with the pace of it too. I’m not a massive fan of Keane at all, I have a number of issues with him as a defender, but I’d have him over Mina as he’s English and doesn’t seem as injury prone and in all likelihood is on less wages then Mina.

I think he's better than Keane, but obviously much less reliable when it comes to fitness.

Seems unlikely that anyone is going to be looking to pay more than what Everton did two years ago, so I'd say there's a good chance that he'll be staying.
He has a buy-out clause doesn't he? around 60m euros.

You could say that about any CB really though? Even Virgil 'God' Dijk has made a couple this season.
Yeah that's what I mean really. The insinuation was there some sort of racist undertone to people not thinking he's the greatest centre half who ever lived, I was just pointing out that there isn't.

He has a buy-out clause doesn't he? around 60m euros.
Well, that's definitely not getting paid anytime soon.

Yeah that's what I mean really. The insinuation was there some sort of racist undertone to people not thinking he's the greatest centre half who ever lived, I was just pointing out that there isn't.
It was funny where he said that no one ever said such disparaging things about Heitinga.

He obviously never sat near me at Goodison during World Cup John's tenure.

If you combined the qualities of Mina and Keane you still wouldn’t be at even Craig Short standard, Craig Short was a distinctly average run of the mill centre half. That is a depressing fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.