Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll end up paying them around £5-10m to what is effectively, buy him out of his final year of contract as a transfer fee. In the meantime, I think we'll agree to pay his existing wages for the forthcoming season (Another £10m) before his new contract and agreed wage with us begins next season.
Ah right that makes more sense now. Just need to get it done now. Cheers for the info;)

As sad as it makes me to have to say it, there's every chance that Richarlison will leave next year for a ginormous fee. We could probably spend quite big this summer knowing that we will make a huge profit next summer.

I hope he is here forever obviously, but I think that could be part of our strategy this summer.

As sad as it makes me to have to say it, there's every chance that Richarlison will leave next year for a ginormous fee. We could probably spend quite big this summer knowing that we will make a huge profit next summer.

I hope he is here forever obviously, but I think that could be part of our strategy this summer.

No chance we spend on the back of a player leaving.

What if he gets injured.

That sounds more reckless than even Everton like to be.

Every player has his price. If Ricky goes next year we need to get a massive fee for him then let brands and Carlo.use it wisely

Unfortunately that's the reality for every club, player trading is vital but more importantly identifying the correct replacement for when if richarlison has to be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.