Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Phillips, formally of Southampton, says this signing is a huge risk for us. He says he drifts in and out of games and believes he is too slow for our league!
Are we buying another has been to prop up his final pension or is this guy the real deal?

Why is it taking so long to get this over the line when the guy is 29 and in his last year? You'd think for a loan it could be finalised in a couple of hours!

Thanks for reading. I'll just go and change my sheets and freshen up my rubber pants!
He’s faster than Kevin Phillips the bad scruff.

Who cares about Kevin Phillips?

....think he’s got enough on his plate;

giphy.gif

Get this deal over the line!

If/when he signs, where do you think he will play? On the right cutting in? Or playing behind striker(s)?
I’m gonna say right cutting in. I know Carlo likes to play a kinda fluid formation with one proper winger, and one playmaker with a free role generally, so I imagine James will be the playmaker with a free role

Kevin Phillips, formally of Southampton, says this signing is a huge risk for us. He says he drifts in and out of games and believes he is too slow for our league!
Are we buying another has been to prop up his final pension or is this guy the real deal?

Why is it taking so long to get this over the line when the guy is 29 and in his last year? You'd think for a loan it could be finalised in a couple of hours!

Thanks for reading. I'll just go and change my sheets and freshen up my rubber pants!

Interested to see kevin Phillip's managerial record vs ancelotti.

If/when he signs, where do you think he will play? On the right cutting in? Or playing behind striker(s)?

On the right in a 4-3-3 i hope, i just feel with 4-3-3 we're starting gomes, but 4-4-2 we have to choose between bernard or Gordon n with Gomes on the bench and players like gbamin, delph and siggurdsson picking up wages without even being on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.