Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i read hes been involved in a goal every 102 minutes over the last 4 or 5 years.

So I'm looking forward to him finding form.....

:oops:

It's a lot easier to be involved in goals when you play for a team who are one of the biggest in the world, have regularly won the Champions League and in the domestic league of 20 you play for one of the two teams who regularly win it by scoring lots of goals.

I think i read hes been involved in a goal every 102 minutes over the last 4 or 5 years.

So I'm looking forward to him finding form.....

:oops:

I'd back myself to be involved in a goal every 102 minutes playing with Bayern against the teams they play in the bundesliga.

Not sure I'd be too optimistic about him trying to play in DCL or Walcott though.

Strange that there's lots of new posters popping up on this fourm who only seem to post negative things about all things everton, don't you think?

Just between me and you I think the players were being linked with have got them lot a bit riled. I can tell you though because you're obviously a blue.

James is going to be and still is amazing. Pulling off this signing will be the biggest signing everton have made in over two decades.

Lots of Reds on here these days

Weird, but True

Status
Not open for further replies.