2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel these tweets are getting diminishing returns.

Being mid-40s, I barely understand what’s happening in this one tbh. Is the chubby lady with pink hair famous? Perhaps a member of the younger generation could explain.. lol

Couldn’t give a flying one about his tweets, the lad is really, really average.

Any chance we have to sell him, he has got to go. Crap.

Why did we sign this guy. He's a typical tinpot Londoner who doesn't fit in to the Everton ethos at all, and on top of that he's been awful so far. Not impressed with him so far and we definitely over paid for him

Iwobi seems a decent bloke, I don't think his ability to fit in should be questioned.

He just isn't that good a player, or hasn't been so far for us anyway.

Not been watching long?

Carl Tiler
Mitch Ward
Glen Keeley
Per Kroldrup
Idan Tal

I’m in no way saying he’s brilliant but he’s a far cry from being as bad as them.
Compare the prices though... kroldrup was a lot at the time but iwobi just shows how poor our spending is currently

Awful buy, who in there right mind actually thought he would be a good buy? He was awful at arsenal and the fact marcel (DOF) brands signed him for a ridiculous price worries me..., in all seriousness niasse was a better buy

I feel these tweets are getting diminishing returns.

Being mid-40s, I barely understand what’s happening in this one tbh. Is the chubby lady with pink hair famous? Perhaps a member of the younger generation could explain.. lol
As a chap of a similar vintage, I also am confused and a little bit scared. I also do not know who the rotund pink-haired lady is or why I should be cross that Iwobi is hanging out with her.

Is that why I'm supposed to be cross? I'm far too woke to let that bother me. Is the pink-haired individual famous in some way?
She's got 2.2m twitter followers so that is probably a yes. She's also got the Nigerian flag in her bio so I'm guessing that's the connection but I don't know of her either tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.