Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we're getting beaten 3-0 at HT can we do a UTD and change into our away kit? It'll be a good excuse, since the players might aswell be wearing camouflage.

Yeah, Amanda and Liz would have been nice, but this was better:

Seriously though, I like the kit, but I'd nearly buy it for the reveal vid alone. Abolutely love what they've done with it. Don't know if any other club (or us) has done this before, but it might be the best one I've seen.

Yeah, really like that. Might actually get that rather than any of the other kits if it comes without a 1 on the back.

Same. I'd have the 3 kits be Home, the ace training kit, 3rd keeper kit.
Yanni...

not gunna lie, that reveal vid brought a tear to my eye, what a great job. Kit is alright, something different, i think it'd been nice lime and black instead of grey. It does seem more of a goalkeeping kit, but always wondered why we've never gone green before.

not gunna lie, that reveal vid brought a tear to my eye, what a great job. Kit is alright, something different, i think it'd been nice lime and black instead of grey. It does seem more of a goalkeeping kit, but always wondered why we've never gone green before.
1598440562654.png

ahhhhh there it is.
GOod if we are getting money for this kind of thing and acting smarter than before.
Big 'if' though. The new deal when it was signed was for around the same/slightly less than Sportspesa afaik, so unless there's some kind of bonus tied in to this I doubt it.

So basically an advert?

Doesn’t sit right with me that. It’s a bit small time.

Basically an advert? Like every kit with a sponsor?

God mate, don’t have to buy it, if it doesn’t sit right.

End of the day, who’s going to know? Who’s paying us very good money for something like this and ultimately who is even arsed if we have a good season?

So basically an advert?

Doesn’t sit right with me that. It’s a bit small time.
The whole point of sponsorship surely? I think it is quite a clever deal, certainly for Cazoo and it might make other sponsors perk up to working with the club, if they can see such a positive outlet.

think we played in that for one game when we did Southampton at their place. Think that was the day of the plane banner.

and then utterly battered them, one of our best away performances in the prem. i miss that. Shows how worthless 3rd kits are if we only wore it once or twice.
Every team knows who's going to be in the league, it wouldn't be hard to find an away kit that means you don't clash with any of the 19 home teams, but too much financial gain to be had.

"creative accounting" I think its called... FFP who?
Jaysus, if that is the extent of the creative thinking, or lack of, then we are in an even worse place than I imagined.

To me the kits look OK, not world beaters but not offensive to the eye either.

Is it correct that the overall deal was for less than Sportpesa? If so, this worries me as commercially we tread water when we need growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.