Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,
It's you, It's you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow,
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow,
It's I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow,—
Oh, Danny boy, O Danny boy, I love you so!

Get in there Hummel

I'm to old to wear a replica kit, but still.....

Wife was listening to a phone in on the radio today the topic, crazy things you can't get done because of the virus, one fella came on and said "getting your sons name on the back of his football shirt" you could get a players name but not your son /daughters name. The club, Everton, has anyone had this problem.

Wife was listening to a phone in on the radio today the topic, crazy things you can't get done because of the virus, one fella came on and said "getting your sons name on the back of his football shirt" you could get a players name but not your son /daughters name. The club, Everton, has anyone had this problem.

FFS. 1st world problems

Someone mentioned that a few days ago, can't remember if it was in here or on twitter. Think it's a supply issue for the Everton 2 shop in the city center, a mate of mine got them for his 3 kids at the Everton 1 shop by the stadium and you can get them online, so probably just a temporary thing. I think the volume has been really high on the sales of the first 2 kits, so maybe they didn't have enough stock to do the custom printing.

Each to their own tastes I guess, don’t like any of them much and for the asking price using more or less the same templates for all three isn’t a positive imo.
I think this is almost certainly due to the fact the deal with Hummel was signed relatively late so they've gone very safe and simple as they just didn't have the time for more. I expect next seasons kits to be more personal to the club.

I'm pretty happy with what they've produced in the time available to them.

7AAD563B-1A9D-4191-ABD7-F208FBE5C784.jpeg

It’s lovely

Agreed - Got me son and daughter theirs today - this one's even nicer in the flesh - think Hummel have done a cracking job on the kits and training gear this season.

Still gotta get them the away kit and some training gear, so I'll have to sell a kidney or something (livers worthless due to Everton induced boozing!), but they're worth it!

Someone mentioned that a few days ago, can't remember if it was in here or on twitter. Think it's a supply issue for the Everton 2 shop in the city center, a mate of mine got them for his 3 kids at the Everton 1 shop by the stadium and you can get them online, so probably just a temporary thing. I think the volume has been really high on the sales of the first 2 kits, so maybe they didn't have enough stock to do the custom printing.

It was me, the Liverpool shop put his lads name on it for him

Agreed - Got me son and daughter theirs today - this one's even nicer in the flesh - think Hummel have done a cracking job on the kits and training gear this season.

Still gotta get them the away kit and some training gear, so I'll have to sell a kidney or something (livers worthless due to Everton induced boozing!), but they're worth it!

lol and they’re expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.