Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsignings.png

It’s alright for the team to wear but I wouldn’t personally. I usually only get them for the gym really.

Old fashioned but I don’t see why we need a 3rd kit other than as a money ball. Wear them once a season. Unless we draw Shrewsbury in the cup?

It’s alright for the team to wear but I wouldn’t personally. I usually only get them for the gym really.

Old fashioned but I don’t see why we need a 3rd kit other than as a money ball. Wear them once a season. Unless we draw Shrewsbury in the cup?
All the teams we would wear it against are now in the divisions below; Blackburn, Huddersfield etc. I’ve never known why but we tend to wear our 3rd kit against Chelsea??

All in all I’m well happy with Hummels first effort on our kits. Yeah some say they’re basic, and I kind of agree that they’ve been very safe with the continuity of design... but I like the design, so I’m nea about those whinging gets!

9EFF9F7C-11B2-45CE-BFA5-D77E38A44E91.png

Big fan of the 3rd GK shirt though. Shame it will never get worn in a game. I’d have been happy with that kit as the actual third kit. Bit flash, but something different to the boring home and away kits.

View attachment 98563

Big fan of the 3rd GK shirt though. Shame it will never get worn in a game. I’d have been happy with that kit as the actual third kit. Bit flash, but something different to the boring home and away kits.
To be fair,most of the time we seem to end up wearing the 3rd kit more than the away kit most times-so you never know, 3rd kit use to only seem to be used when we played chelsea away, but we seem to wear it more now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.