Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
After letting it sink in, I like it, still a bit simple and I was hoping for something a bit more "out there", maybe a different template but I guess they will save that for next season. I still think the Amber is my favourite, but I think I will get this one for my kid

I like a bit of variety, but did you ever think you’d see Everton in Mint Green? Then it be decent?
Cause I never, so same template kit, but bloody lovely nonetheless.

I think I like this more than the amber, and I have always loved our amber shirts, but don't like the collar on the amber. They should have stuck with single colour template like the Home and 3rd kits.

Not sure if i am a fan of the Home/Away or the 3rd kit this Year-[ Perfered the Training top to the 1st 2 before 3rd kit was out], I like the Training Top more than the 3 and the Keeper Top for the 3rd kit

Get Amanda Holden and and Liz from Atomic Kitten to model it please.

Regardless
of liking the kit or not.... I think it's bloody fantastic that they have used players from the disability teams to unveil it
Yeah, Amanda and Liz would have been nice, but this was better:

Seriously though, I like the kit, but I'd nearly buy it for the reveal vid alone. Abolutely love what they've done with it. Don't know if any other club (or us) has done this before, but it might be the best one I've seen.
Goalkeeper shirt

Quality, would have liked that to have been the normal third kit. It’s got a bit of variety, the others are pretty much just plain designs of blue, amber & green
Yeah, really like that. Might actually get that rather than any of the other kits if it comes without a 1 on the back.
Not sure if i am a fan of the Home/Away or the 3rd kit this Year-[ Perfered the Training top to the 1st 2 before 3rd kit was out], I like the Training Top more than the 3 and the Keeper Top for the 3rd kit
Same. I'd have the 3 kits be Home, the ace training kit, 3rd keeper kit.
The big question is, what colour is it?
Yanni...

Status
Not open for further replies.