Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks nice but they are not our colours. Same with black trim which I have always liked aesthetically.

I remember when we brought out the hideous one 2 one kit with the Leeds style tri-band thing and fans moaned about it and Cliff Finch said he didn't know what they were moaning about, the fans have wanted amber on the shirts for years. Not on the home shirts Clifford!

Amber is part of what we are though, that’s the thing. Understandably not always part of the kits but it’s part of us.

I personally think you need to mix it up, more so the kits are now every season and not every other season like before.

Theres only so much Blue/White combo you can have without being repetitive.

I personally like it when we go with the Yellow, black combo.

That Danka one which with Black trim was absolutely boss.

Amber is part of what we are though, that’s the thing. Understandably not always part of the kits but it’s part of us.

I personally think you need to mix it up, more so the kits are now every season and not every other season like before.

Theres only so much Blue/White combo you can have without being repetitive.

I personally like it when we go with the Yellow, black combo.

That Danka one which with Black trim was absolutely boss.

It is indeed part of what/who we are, just not on the home kit.

I suppose a bit of trim is fine, anything more than that though I'm not a fan of.

I did like the Danka kit, preferred the cup final one with NEC on though.

Mate of mines got twin boys, one blue one red. Don’t ask cos he can’t explain. Took them into town for the kits on Saturday. Goes in the Everton shop in L1, gets his lad the goalie kit and asks for his own surname to go on it. Got told they don’t do personal names as they don’t have the letters. Goes the Liverpool shop, gets his other lad the kit with no problem getting his own name on. Had to swallow his pride right down and ask if they’d do his lads Everton kit and after laughing they done it no problem. It’s things like this that turn kids heads.

Screenshot_20200826_074056_com.android.chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.