Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias 20m
Donkeree 24m
Allan 30m
Hamez 25m

Not to go all Esk, but I dont see how we spend 100m without some sales and I dont mean selling Besic or Bolaise for 50p each.

Bernie and Tosun are the only 1s I can see moving on currently, COULD get 40m for the pair if we got lucky, still leaves us 60m to "find" tho.

Would imagine all 4 of those players would probably want mega dough as well, but with the savings we have made already and with hopefully at least getting a few more out the door on loan at least we might just be able to scrape by wages wise.

If we spend 100m and we dont recoup it with sales I can only assume we have a plan, cos if not we are gonna get our bottoms slapped by FFP.

Of course it could all be pie in the sky.

Arias 20m
Donkeree 24m
Allan 30m
Hamez 25m

Not to go all Esk, but I dont see how we spend 100m without some sales and I dont mean selling Besic or Bolaise for 50p each.

Bernie and Tosun are the only 1s I can see moving on currently, COULD get 40m for the pair if we got lucky, still leaves us 60m to "find" tho.

Would imagine all 4 of those players would probably want mega dough as well, but with the savings we have made already and with hopefully at least getting a few more out the door on loan at least we might just be able to scrape by wages wise.

If we spend 100m and we dont recoup it with sales I can only assume we have a plan, cos if not we are gonna get our bottoms slapped by FFP.

I think we will go for a loan for RB as an intermediate step for a younger player the following summer. Considering Real Madrid finances atm and that he is one of their highest earners , I can see it being a 15m-20m with some bonuses rising to 25.

Last edited:
Christmas tree?

Pickford
Arias --- Mina ----- Keane ----- Digne
Donkeree - Gomes - Allan
Hamez - Richarlison
DCL
With no real links to a RW or even much talk of 1, it seems the most likely to me.
Pickford
Arias Mina Holgate Digne
Allan Gbamin Doucoure
Hamez Richarlison
DCL

Lossl
Kenny Keane Branthwaite Nkounkou
Davies Delph Gomes
Sigurdsson Gordon
Kean
Iwobi / Coleman somewhere around as well.

Look there are questions with James. Injuries, age, money, it is all there to wonder about. But at his best he is far better than any attacking player we've had in years so in this case I'm just going to be excited about it.

Problem is his "Best" was a far higher level than he's been able to reach in years.

His legs have gone.

May as well sign Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Pique and claim we're prime Barcelona.

Arias 20m
Donkeree 24m
Allan 30m
Hamez 25m

We will pull some sponsorship deal out of our arse for a USM branded team bus or alike.

Hahaha come on

Yet he was very good at Bayern. Funny that lol

I would look good at Bayern with the team mates he had against the opposition they face each week.

Bayern would win the title starting 10 men each week.

Wait till you see him in a team that doesn't stroll to the 3 points each week while having 80% possession every game.

Waking up to a concrete James Rodders rumour... best morning of the transfer window so far!

Carlo might be trying to regroup all his old favorites but James is a massive name and a real creative talent

Status
Not open for further replies.