Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Names of director of football...i would go for luis campos myself from lille....this guy has been unbelievably good bring huge amount of money to the club whilst also allowing the club to be successful.

You know who we should go for? Ahhhhhh what's his name...You know that guy at psv. The one that made them loads of money and won them cups and leagues and made ajax the second best team in a league they've dominanted for decades...oh, yeah! His name is brands!...oh wait we've already gotten him haven't we.

It's almost as if being the dof of a team in a lower quality league let's you take more chances on younger players and having the time to allow the manager to develop a style and the players the dof brings in is easier in a league with lower standard's then the premier league.

Strange thought, maybe buying players that are premier league quality (the best league in the world) is harder and more expensive then buying players for a pub league...like I said just a thought.

Davey Moyes

DAvey Moyes

DAbey DABEY M

Being brutally honest, I'm quite sad at how completely not arsed about any of these potential signings I am, and I don't think I'm alone. It's going to take a pretty outrageous start to the season to get fans properly on board.

Its very uninspiring at the moment Browns.

Ive said it before, but this group of players, I simply cant warm too.

Sure I have players I like, but none of them shine in my heart like Mikel, Cahill, Jags, Baines, they just exist.

And as you say, the players we are being linked with, most wont even be here to even get warm.

So yeah Browns, sad is the right word.

Can you smell burned toast?

Oh wait, no, different thing.
Feel like you’re checking GOT transfer thread too much?
A*!ehole twitching? (Thruppeny bit - half a crown)
Sheets wet?
Talking boll0x on an Internet forum?

If you recognise any of these symptoms, it might be time to take a break

(Disclaimer: Not taking the rise out of a serious subject by the way)

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Wolves and Newcastle target Arsenal defender
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53880967
Apologies if already posted, I was somewhat alarmed by this line:
“Wolves and Newcastle are both understood to be interested in the England Under-21 international, while Everton are also thought to be considering whether to make a move.”

If he signed for us he would automatically be labelled as 'quality' by plenty on here.

....a few days ago I posted an informed suggestion that Chelsea’s Tomori could be a target. I say informed simply because Brands tried to sign him in a previous window and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if we went for him.

i note a link today in the Telegraph. Interesting, he’s raw but he’s the type we need.

We getting daily updates anytime soon @Eggs ?

....a few days ago I posted an informed suggestion that Chelsea’s Tomori could be a target. I say informed simply because Brands tried to sign him in a previous window and I said I wouldn’t be surprised if we went for him.

i note a link today in the Telegraph. Interesting, he’s raw but he’s the type we need.

No way they will let him go permanently. It will only be a loan if anything but I think Lampard is a fan, the only reason he wasnt in the team towards the end of the season was due to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.