Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst a young midfielder might have been preferable, we need to be very honest with ourselves right now. We finished 12th, I can very much understand if Ancelotti has asked for immediate improvements. If we get Allan and Doucouré, shift 2/3 of the others. It allows us to scout younger midfielders whilst the current starters don’t get us relegated.

Very good point this, buys Brands time to sort other things out.

In a huge positive this brings I might never have to see Sigurdsson point again

We can’t sell Richarlison this summer next he can go Barca because hopefully Kean steps up this year.

I think we have to accept he’s gone next summer and make peace with it.

He’s the first player I have loved properly since Cahill, he gets Everton which is a huge rarity these days as most of our signings for the last 5-7 years haven’t.

We do, but Coleman is still one of the senior leadership figures in the squad and letting him go right after Baines, another hugely influential figure, doesn't make sense when we're already desperately struggling for leaders.
Speaks well after games but I don't see any leadership in our team the last few years. His actions when Gomes was injured also didn't sit well with me so think Carlo needs a new captain this year.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.