Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have offered plenty of constructive content on here.

The issue is you’ve decided you don’t like my opinion on the club so you just slander anything I have to say.

You’re not the only one and I ain’t the only one this happens to.

Been told by a few posters that there is active groups who try and get people banned if they don’t like their opinion.
The snowflakes INC.

The issue is you’ve decided you don’t like my opinion on the club so you just slander anything I have to say.

Been told by a few posters that there is active groups who try and get people banned if they don’t like their opinion.

What a stupid comment.

People get themselves banned.

Follow the rules and nobody has anything to worry about.

Personally I put people on ignore if I don't like their opinion, but if I'm ever given mod I will be sure to ban them instead.

Nope not at all. No agenda here. I asked you who you would sign given that you stated less graft more quality or something akin to that. You didn't offer anything.

I don't want to see you banned. Your not HK toffee bad but you fail to see how we are not in the elite and wont attract marquee players.

I dont agree with much of what you say, some of it comes across as wind up, some just misinformed.
However, fora are all about debate. Lots of mass debaters in here this time of year.

What a stupid comment.

People get themselves banned.

Follow the rules and nobody has anything to worry about.

Personally I put people on ignore if I don't like their opinion, but if I'm ever given mod I will be sure to ban them instead.

You’re the chief anyway so of course you would.

I’ve made an active approach to have constructive conversations with you but when you see a few taking aim you’re first to join in.

Just the other day you did it.

Nope not at all. No agenda here. I asked you who you would sign given that you stated less graft more quality or something akin to that. You didn't offer anything.

I don't want to see you banned. Your not HK toffee bad but you fail to see how we are not in the elite and wont attract marquee players.

I dont agree with much of what you say, some of it comes across as wind up, some just misinformed.
However, fora are all about debate. Lots of mass debaters in here this time of year.

I didn’t say that at all you’ve totally misunderstood everything I’ve said.

I said you can have graft and quality not just one or the other they aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ve made that clear.

There’s your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.