Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s not going to be major changes so let’s hope Carlo can work some magic...

I think it’s going to be a slow rebuild with everything going on and ffp situation, realistically top 10 will be a good achievement.

If we can get Allan in and get our players fully fit and kept fit, we might be able to have a good chance at top 6. With Delph, Gbamin and Walcott in the side that’s a big ask.

The players have shown they are not good enough to play Carlo's system and I doubt he'll change it to accommodate rubbish.

Its simple - back him or he'll be off by the end of the season and its back to square one.

There’s not going to be major changes so let’s hope Carlo can work some magic...

I think it’s going to be a slow rebuild with everything going on and ffp situation, realistically top 10 will be a good achievement.

If we can get Allan in and get our players fully fit and kept fit, we might be able to have a good chance at top 6. With Delph, Gbamin and Walcott in the side that’s a big ask.

Christ, talk about giving a lad a chance. He has played not many more minutes for Everton than I have.

What’s the point in signing Allan though, signing a champs league player to play with a load of tosh.

Sign someone like Sanagre, Allan is superb but my head is kettled thinking how it makes sense.

Has anyone else already pretty much given up hope for next season?

Not knee jerking or bedwetting about it, but it just seems so inevitable that we're going to do next to nothing. I'm not angry; I just sort of have a bored acceptance of the situation.

As always with Everton, it's a case of "what if" - what if Ancelotti had that money instead of Koeman and Silva etc.

Nah, I mean sure the squad isn't great but hopefully we'll at least get one CM in next to Gomes and hopefulyl JPG comes back quickly. Under Ancelotti, up till the end of the season, our league position was one of the best so it can be done again.

Let's wait and see what happens.

The addition of two or even three players...if they are the right players...will make a huge change to our team.

The return to fitness of Holgate is important.
Kean finally making good on his promise will be huge.
We may even see Gbamin fit at some stage.

But really it is about getting a more mobile more gritty central midfield.

One thing I will say is if the club do end up spending and bringing in 4-5 players let it be known forever that Kirkbride knows absolutely nothing and has purposely attempted to wind up Everton fans all summer for clickbait.

If he's right however then I wont even be watching us next season if its going to be the same shysters in the starting 11 lumbering around each week - suppose a relegation battle would be more exciting than a midtable one.

One thing I will say is if the club do end up spending and bringing in 4-5 players let it be known forever that Kirkbride knows absolutely nothing and has purposely attempted to wind up Everton fans all summer for clickbait.

If he's right however then I wont even be watching us next season if its going to be the same shysters in the starting 11 lumbering around each week - suppose a relegation battle would be more exciting than a midtable one.

What's your source say lad

Status
Not open for further replies.