Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's their lack of motivation that is irritating their parent clubs in particular. Neither of them seem to want to actually play any more

I havnt a clue about Ramsey/Juve, but the Bale stuff is well documented. I havnt a clue what job you do, but whatever it is, if the career span ended when you are 34, and you loved doing it, you want to do it as much as you could I guess.

I havnt a clue about Ramsey/Juve, but the Bale stuff is well documented. I havnt a clue what job you do, but whatever it is, if the career span ended when you are 34, and you loved doing it, you want to do it as much as you could I guess.

For sure. With Bale in particular I do find it very difficult to understand his "nobody loves me so I am downing tools" when he's on £600k at arguably the best club in the world. Always strikes me as a singularly odd and very badly advised individual - albeit that advice has earned him £2.4m in wages alone every month for five years. Part of me thinks he's actually finished, but he's hoping it will be perceived by his next club as "just needing a fresh start".

For sure. With Bale in particular I do find it very difficult to understand his "nobody loves me so I am downing tools" when he's on £600k at arguably the best club in the world. Always strikes me as a singularly odd and very badly advised individual - albeit that advice has earned him £2.4m in wages alone every month for five years. Part of me thinks he's actually finished, but he's hoping it will be perceived by his next club as "just needing a fresh start".
You don't have to understand garbage, no offense,

He has done almost everything in the game including out doing Ronaldo in a CL final

He hasn't downed tools, he just doesn't get picked enough so when he does he has he isn't the best, when he is picked semi regularly he is brilliant

Real Madrid fans are a different breed of animal

Zidane wants him gone because of the amount of money he is on, but Bale who grew up supporting Real Madrid with a settled family doesn't want to leave

How is he available on a free transfer? Didn’t he only sign for them last year?
They probably want his wages off the book. Nobody is going to pay money for him and pay £400k a week in wages.
The question is if we paid him that is he worth what would amount to about £80m over a 4 year contract? I dont think he is that good.

It's all just gone a bit quiet again recently. I can't decide if that means Everton's mole has been sent to the bottom of the Mersey by Brands or were not doing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.