Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leon Bailey is the shot in the arm we need. Young, skillful, and pacey as well. Plus I have an admitted soft spot for CONCACAF players :p

....interesting background reading about him, more specifically his step-father touting him around European clubs. Very fast and left footed which many on here are keen on.

I still think that was a mistake by AC Milan thinking they were getting a different player before they realized and pulled out at the last minute.

Pulled out after they found a heart problem, he actually got treatment at a Liverpool hospital so dont think the story was made up.

Should sign him for £1.5mill just for the resale value - quick profit next year if he doesnt develop.

2E330ACC-43E8-4A22-8336-9E8C3D42B27D.png

Tancredi.... unsure on this bloke.

Lots of outs please, and 3-4 players coming in who are first team ready not ones for the future.

Please..... Noooooooo! more players from foreign leagues...Certainly not this transfer window anyway.

If and tis a BIG! if.....we have any money left to buy for the up & coming season.....With the state of our squad we at least need players with good experience/playing time in our league.

The two i'd like to see us going for this window.....Especially if we're sticking with Pickford in goal are.....

(1)...Kurt Zouma.....He could still be surplus to requirements at the bridge...Chelsea are looking to off load players to help pay for their busy/expensive window...Well here's hoping anyway,imvho

(2)...Lucas Torreira....The Gooners want to sell as he's not part of Artettas plans......Always rated this lad since the last world cup......he might be small in stature( Idrissa was no giant,and boy did we miss that lad last season),but he certainly is a grafter,and knows how to get stuck in when needed.......again we need some of that back in the team.

Both internationals and both in the right age bracket (Kurt 25-Lucas 24).........sick of all these 27/28 yr old players with not much sell on appeal age -wise that is we've been buying for the last few years .

We need at least one 'dog o'war'in mid-field for next season....imho

Regards...Jack

Realize the links are most likely turbo jarg, but it could also be that Lees Melou, Córdoba and the like are a glance at either our lower cost options if we can’t shed some wages or our “B” list if we can’t attract the main targets.

I don’t find it odd that we see links to ~27 year olds. With just a few exeptions our squad is young and can see Ancelotti wanting some experience.

Realize the links are most likely turbo jarg, but it could also be that Lees Melou, Córdoba and the like are a glance at either our lower cost options if we can’t shed some wages or our “B” list if we can’t attract the main targets.

I don’t find it odd that we see links to ~27 year olds. With just a few exeptions our squad is young and can see Ancelotti wanting some experience.

No way these will even be second choice mate.

Howard was signed permanently before the end of 06/07, that was the reason he couldn’t play against United in the 4-2 game, because of an agreement in place

I think he signed on loan early, in whatever window it was? I'm not expecting a lot this summer. I think it will be a very quiet window for most clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.