Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be quite happy with the Luis Henrique signing from Botafogo.

If we can get a work permit for him then he could rotate with Walcott (last year of deal) for a season, gradually getting up to the speed in England.

In 12 months time we could have him and Gordon as a couple of options out wide.

People still shouting for us to sign James on whatever basis are absolute jokers. He was signed on the back of one good WC showing and has been pap since. He’s El-Hadji Diouf.

I also think we’ll struggle to get DCL, Kean and Richy into the starting XI unless Carlo can get Kean playing RW. I think this coming season will be a duel between DCL and Kean for the CF position (which could be a very good thing for us, if Kean kicks on as we all hope).

Hopefully there’s truth to these Allan and Bailey rumours and we can sort at least 1 more CM and a CB out. Makings of an alright first XI, then...

The first statement is incredibly wrong.

The second is extremely unlikely.

He’s been reading his thread in GoT

5AFAF1F3-DE3A-4FDE-BC57-F7ADA95CCD10.jpeg

People still shouting for us to sign James on whatever basis are absolute jokers. He was signed on the back of one good WC showing and has been pap since. He’s El-Hadji Diouf.

I also think we’ll struggle to get DCL, Kean and Richy into the starting XI unless Carlo can get Kean playing RW. I think this coming season will be a duel between DCL and Kean for the CF position (which could be a very good thing for us, if Kean kicks on as we all hope).

Hopefully there’s truth to these Allan and Bailey rumours and we can sort at least 1 more CM and a CB out. Makings of an alright first XI, then...

There's no chance you've watched him since the world cup if you believe that. His goals and assists in the league since the WC:

Real Madrid - 85 games, 29 goals, 28 assists.
Bayern Munich - 43 games, 14 goals, 15 assists.

Not a bad return for a someone who's "pap".

Status
Not open for further replies.