Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or do what Bolasie has been told to do, train with Unsy and the U23s
That's really unfair on the 23s to be honest. There really isn't a way the club can win here. The best solution is another loan and us funding most of the wages, as it least they are away from the club and we're not paying 100% wages.

That's really unfair on the 23s to be honest. There really isn't a way the club can win here. The best solution is another loan and us funding most of the wages, as it least they are away from the club and we're not paying 100% wages.

It keeps the wasters fit while the club looks to shift them, I suspect Besic will last maybe a week before moving, same with Sandro since they’ve had more successful loans than Yannick

20 goals 2 seasons ago, 13 goals last season.

wiki says hes 6foot2, defo doesnt look 6,2.

I'll be very surprised if we sign him. A 27 year old forward does not seem a priority. All I will add though, is tat he does only have 1 year left on a contract, which could make him avaiable at a cut price fee.

I'll be very surprised if we sign him. A 27 year old forward does not seem a priority. All I will add though, is tat he does only have 1 year left on a contract, which could make him avaiable at a cut price fee.

We also have a pretty youngish strike force I won’t have any issue with a player that’s 27 in good form and knows where the goal is

Status
Not open for further replies.