2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious.

Just a heads up, someone has posted something controversial in the Newcastle thread that you might want to go and publicly voice your disapproval at and call for moderator intervention.

Don't worry pal I'll just wait for your head to fall off and get banned again :D 3rd account are you on now?

Don't worry pal I'll just wait for your head to fall off and get banned again :D 3rd account are you on now?

2nd.

That account isn't banned either anymore, just couldn't remember the password or the email address I'd set it up with.

Scary how sad you are though mate. 10/10 creep rating.

I'm not sure you understand how the search function works.
Was it worth the effort for you?

Did it arouse you thinking you were outing a banned member? Did your breathing get heavy and slow as you clicked post? Did you sit with baited breath waiting to see if I'd reply? Did you tremble as you typed out your unfunny response?

What an exciting few minutes in the life of GOTs unelected forum detective.

Did it arouse you thinking you were outing a banned member? Did your breathing get heavy and slow as you clicked post? Did you sit with baited breath waiting to see if I'd reply? Did you tremble as you typed out your unfunny response?

:coffee: relax my child this is the Marcel Brands thread.

I really don’t get peoples obsession with journalists and “sources” on here. It’s actually starting to verge on insanity how much people care about what some bloke is posting on his twitter account.

As someone pointed out the other day, it's certainly weird to us Americans. Breaking a story that turns out to be false is pretty much a career-ender, and gossip just isn't a thing in print media as a consequence.

OT: Brands needs a good window. Looking at the list somebody posted, he did work shifting some chaff in both windows so far. One purchase window was...a little stronger than the other. I'd have liked to have seen us get more for Gana, but the leverage just wasn't there.

Are detectives normally elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.