Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t have one as good for 20/30 years before and he won’t be replaced properly within the next 10 either. I didn’t even like him either but goals wise Richarlison and DCL don’t come close.

you’d have hoped 95m would have gotten us a decent enough prospect.

we got 15 players to play in the number 10 slot instead.

Disagree on Richarlison. I think we would find it as hard as it has been replacing Lukaku
I think the main point is that the discussion was criticising Brands about the youth team when he had had severe limitations placed on him. Apparently this was an area he was good at, but has not really been able to show his skills with us yet.
Branthwaite looks really promising though, and he has overseen the emergence of Holgate and Gordon. The new left back looks promising as well.
The unfortunate side is that the numbers coming through will probably drop off as a result of the ban.

Interms of Willian, don’t get me wrong I would not pay a fee for him he’s 32 this week, but on a free transfer I would absolutely take him, 100k a week? Isn’t Sigurdsson on that.

Not that it matters because he’s arsenal bound

March is such a beige footballer.

Actually been linked to Rafinha from Barca, anyone have him?

Looked boss a couple of years ago, did well at inter on loan but not followed him this year at Celta

Looked boss a couple of years ago, did well at inter on loan but not followed him this year at Celta
4 goals 1 assist playing in a team that finished 17th. Probably better than the other crabs but we are desperate for a box to box or defensive not offensive minded

Really good footballer. Had a good year as well... Be a brave man to give him any kind of medium or long term deal though. As per Umtiti, if his body could hold up nobody would be thinking of letting him go.

Would love for us to go in for Ollie Watkins. His release clause is buttons comparatively to the market and he will allow Richarlison to get back onto the left with DLC, Kean and him rotating up front (Watkins even started in the wing for last resort cover)
Do we really want Richarlison going back to the left?

Interms of Willian, don’t get me wrong I would not pay a fee for him he’s 32 this week, but on a free transfer I would absolutely take him, 100k a week? Isn’t Sigurdsson on that.

Only accepting 'lower' wages due to the supposed £10 mill signing on fee. Cost is about £30 mill over 3 seasons!

He wants a 3 year deal I believe. Very risky that.

Status
Not open for further replies.