Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest he is never that far out, he was stupid with the whole Witsel thing but he does talk a lot of common sense no matter how unpopular it is, we only spent about £30m net last year
He said we wouldn’t spend any. Also we bid 52 for Zaha. Obviously we wouldn’t have bought iwobi. Also who knows what wouid have happened with Zouma. If Chelsea didn’t sell Luiz.

i doubt last summer moshiri told brands he only had 30mil. And theEsk has got loads of things wrong

Everton must look into signing Federico Bernardeschi from Juventus as a replacement to Theo Walcott.
Juventus and Maurizio Sarri are on a mission in this transfer window: to find the right mix of players that can orchestrate ‘Sarriball’ at Allianz Stadium. The expansive style requires certain breed of players lined up in a 4-3-3 formation. So far, Juventus winger Federico Bernardeschi hasn’t fared well. Everton are on the hunt for a right winger to replace Theo Walcott, Bernardeschi might be the right guy.

Theo Walcott signed for Everton for £20 million in 2018 but he has done very little to justify the price the Toffees paid for him. His slump has been massive and the threat from right wing has been missing throughout this season. As many as 8 players were tried and tested but none of them produced satisfactory results.
Poor numeros since he’s been at Juve, I could get 7 assists if I was teeing up Ron and Dybala

Would we take Doucoure for 20m? Would improve us but is another late 20s merchant.
No 10 maybe and I wouldn’t want him as our only midfielder this summer. As a 2nd one no problem.

He’s not the best on the ball, but would give us a presence in the midfield. Hopefully a quality midfielder brought in. And with him Gomes and fingers crossed Gbamin. Not a bad 4 for 2 spots moving forward

Poor numeros since he’s been at Juve, I could get 7 assists if I was teeing up Ron and Dybala
He's been awful for Juve since his signing, but theres a player there. Would Premier League football suit him? I have no idea, but I'm not the biggest fan of signing Italians as they usually dont blend too well with english footie.

Everton must look into signing Federico Bernardeschi from Juventus as a replacement to Theo Walcott.
Juventus and Maurizio Sarri are on a mission in this transfer window: to find the right mix of players that can orchestrate ‘Sarriball’ at Allianz Stadium. The expansive style requires certain breed of players lined up in a 4-3-3 formation. So far, Juventus winger Federico Bernardeschi hasn’t fared well. Everton are on the hunt for a right winger to replace Theo Walcott, Bernardeschi might be the right guy.

Theo Walcott signed for Everton for £20 million in 2018 but he has done very little to justify the price the Toffees paid for him. His slump has been massive and the threat from right wing has been missing throughout this season. As many as 8 players were tried and tested but none of them produced satisfactory results.
Oh hell yeah if true

Just watching the Championship play off final - anybody of interest there for any of you?
Benrahma? Mbeumo maybe? We could do with wingers.
Might not be so much if they don't get promoted and that helps if we don't have much cash to throw about.

not watching tonight but I liked the look of DaSilva in the semis. Looks big and strong and useful on the ball.

Whatever The Esk says, it's clear in any case that we have limited resources. That shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. It certainly won't to Ancelotti.

There has to be consequences for the shambolic way the club has been run for years. We must restore financial prudence and discipline.

It makes life far more difficult, but not impossible. It may even focus minds.

I think we'll get a couple of players in and then try to be creative with loans and frees, and perhaps look to bring in one or two from cheaper markets.

I wouldn't want us being linked with Ivanovic, but in the context of doing sensible business elsewhere, if Ancelotti thought he was ok to plug a hole for a year, then ok. It would be a small outlay.

This is how it's going to have to be for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.