Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't be my first choice but he is an athletic box to box player he would improve us. I am guessing we will either go for an Allan or someone younger mind.

Don't get me wrong I don't think he is terrible or anything It's just people have been banging on about him for years and I don't see him as anything other than half decent. I suppose most competent midfielders look alright when comparing them to ours though.

Would we take Doucoure for 20m? Would improve us but is another late 20s merchant.

ReasonableOptimisticFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

Just watching the Championship play off final - anybody of interest there for any of you?
Benrahma? Mbeumo maybe? We could do with wingers.
Might not be so much if they don't get promoted and that helps if we don't have much cash to throw about.

Everton must look into signing Federico Bernardeschi from Juventus as a replacement to Theo Walcott.
Juventus and Maurizio Sarri are on a mission in this transfer window: to find the right mix of players that can orchestrate ‘Sarriball’ at Allianz Stadium. The expansive style requires certain breed of players lined up in a 4-3-3 formation. So far, Juventus winger Federico Bernardeschi hasn’t fared well. Everton are on the hunt for a right winger to replace Theo Walcott, Bernardeschi might be the right guy.

Theo Walcott signed for Everton for £20 million in 2018 but he has done very little to justify the price the Toffees paid for him. His slump has been massive and the threat from right wing has been missing throughout this season. As many as 8 players were tried and tested but none of them produced satisfactory results.

Status
Not open for further replies.