Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big in-depth article from The Esk here which shows why we're unlikely to spend more than 20mil this summer.

He concludes with this statement:

View attachment 96692

Sell to buy lads. Except god knows who would want to spent money on our garbage.

You know he's said the same thing every summer transfer window and is proven wrong every transfer window.

You know he's said the same thing every summer transfer window and is proven wrong every transfer window
To be honest he is never that far out, he was stupid with the whole Witsel thing but he does talk a lot of common sense no matter how unpopular it is, we only spent about £30m net last year

Not much frandliness towards Everton financial expert The Esk of Twitter and theesk.org here tonight pals

Chelsea willing to sell Antonio Rudiger. I am not his biggest fan, but that is probably a CD that would fit well in a Carlo defence.

I havent read his analyses but it is also about controlling the wage bill (which we are doing). Also i read some where the other day we took out another loan(s) you dont do that if we are not gonna spend. A 20mill nett spend is not gonna cut it

Hardly anyone in the league is doing that much business yet, we've got to remember this isn't going to be a regular summer window with the effect covid has had on all clubs budgets. Be patient.

Patience is not a word many people who frequent this thread are familiar with mate.

You should post more often. We need a few more calm heads on here. ;)

Big in-depth article from The Esk here which shows why we're unlikely to spend more than 20mil this summer.

He concludes with this statement:

View attachment 96692

Sell to buy lads. Except god knows who would want to spent money on our garbage.
We have already shifted 13 million in wages apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.