Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like that,some of the Training stuff for the girls and the mens team are so good that it seems its hard to beat when the official kits are out-that could easily be used as the kit-quite similar to last years stuff
the navy one is till blue though so doesnt really stand as an option for a 'different' way shirt. The grey would be ok but they are neither very imaginative. I'd still buy both of them but will likely wait until the end of season sale.

the navy one is till blue though so doesnt really stand as an option for a 'different' way shirt. The grey would be ok but they are neither very imaginative. I'd still buy both of them but will likely wait until the end of season sale.

Christ mate, what do you want from your training shirt?

crazy-nike-fc-barcelona-2020-pre-match-jersey-new-pics-2.jpg

Is this more to your taste?

Just noticed Cazoo is Aston Villa’s sponsor too, will be slightly weird seeing the same sponsor for two clubs playing each other.

At least in recent times, has that happened? I think a couple of the smaller clubs had the same betting company but can’t think of anyone else

Just noticed Cazoo is Aston Villa’s sponsor too, will be slightly weird seeing the same sponsor for two clubs playing each other.

At least in recent times, has that happened? I think a couple of the smaller clubs had the same betting company but can’t think of anyone else

Yeah im sure a few at like 888sport or something like that, Wigan and Bolton at teh same time?

Did Chelsea nad Arsenal not both have Emirates at one point aswell?

Anyone know club shop opening times for current climate? Was gonna nip in today but got a feeling they may not be open.

urgent if possible.

I wonder if we got a better deal than them.

A few years back Celtic and Rangers had NTL

Am I recalling incorrectly, but wasn't Sportspesa on Hull also?

Am I recalling incorrectly, but wasn't Sportspesa on Hull also?

This may be the first time in the Premier League two clubs have had the same sponsors when playing each other I think?

Hull already had a sponsorship with SportPesa but went down the season we’d signed up to a deal with them in 2017 so didn’t play them.

This may be the first time in the Premier League two clubs have had the same sponsors when playing each other I think?

Hull already had a sponsorship with SportPesa but went down the season we’d signed up to a deal with them in 2017 so didn’t play them.

Newcastle and Aston Villa were both sponsored by NTL, from about 2000-03 I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.