Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it’s gonna be based on this beauty
6DD86C69-C285-4AB5-BE6A-21B2A48F384C.jpeg

Many on Twitter complaining about incorrect sizing (and some quality issues as well unfortunately), leading to Everton even tweeting to size up.

So if I am a Small Men's for all the Umbro home shirts and training gear, what should I size up to with Hummel? Will a Medium Men's suffice?

What have those that have purchased it found?

Medium should be okay, but if you can try one on int he store that would be best. (I had to buy one, try it on in the car park and take it back in due to COVID).

Medium should be okay, but if you can try one on int he store that would be best. (I had to buy one, try it on in the car park and take it back in due to COVID).
Thanks Andy. Being overseas that's not possible unfortunately.

Did one size up fit you perfectly?

Many on Twitter complaining about incorrect sizing (and some quality issues as well unfortunately), leading to Everton even tweeting to size up.

So if I am a Small Men's for all the Umbro home shirts and training gear, what should I size up to with Hummel? Will a Medium Men's suffice?

What have those that have purchased it found?

I'm a small men's in Umbro and got small for the new one. It's fine.

Thanks Andy. Being overseas that's not possible unfortunately.

Did one size up fit you perfectly?

Unless you have an athletic build I would say go one size up. I have about 30 hummel shirts and I have had to go one size up on all of them.

They will fit the correct size listed if you have a sporty frame, if you are of normal size (or a bigger size like me) then go one up as they are not very forgiving around the stomach and back area.

I think the upside is they only sponsor our first teamkit, not everything. So if it’s similar numbers our deal is better as we will need/have different deals for the under 23s and ladies team, if my logic is correct
How much do you think someone would pay for the U23 and Women sponsorship?

About £3.75 I'd say.

Unless you have an athletic build I would say go one size up. I have about 30 hummel shirts and I have had to go one size up on all of them.

They will fit the correct size listed if you have a sporty frame, if you are of normal size (or a bigger size like me) then go one up as they are not very forgiving around the stomach and back area.
Thanks PS.

Athletic, sporty framed Small size with no gut.
Hopefully the S fits as am overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.