2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a lot more game time than Dowell has had.

He’s also had good coaches at international and club level, not counting Silva. Dowell has had Unsworth for most of his career and lower league plodders, he’s shown in lower leagues he has the ability so why, when given first team opportunities here, did he not show the same levels? If he had, he’d have forced his way in and been the key player for us right now

Kean is not the answer for us. He's a 2 goal per season 'striker'.

If he starts 6 games a season then yeah he probably is a 2 goal a season striker.

I've got my reservations about his overall game but its very harsh to call him a 2 goal a season striker with the little amount of football hes played.

He’s also had good coaches at international and club level, not counting Silva. Dowell has had Unsworth for most of his career and lower league plodders, he’s shown in lower leagues he has the ability so why, when given first team opportunities here, did he not show the same levels? If he had, he’d have forced his way in and been the key player for us right now
Cast your mind back to when Koemageddon was here. He had a VERY good preseason but was then farmed out to Forest or wherever. That was his moment but it was denied him by a terrible manager.

If he starts 6 games a season then yeah he probably is a 2 goal a season striker.

I've got my reservations about his overall game but its very harsh to call him a 2 goal a season striker with the little amount of football hes played.
29 appearances. 834 minutes played - that's over 9 games in total time on the pitch.

29 appearances. 834 minutes played - that's over 9 games in total time on the pitch.

OK. So without even considering the fact that its harder to make a mark in a 10 minute cameo as opposed to a full 90 minutes, he's a 2 goal every 9 games striker, not a 2 goal a season striker.

Not a disgraceful goal return for a kid in a new league.

I've said before in this thread that there are parts of his game that really concern me but goalscoring is not one of them

OK. So without even considering the fact that its harder to make a mark in a 10 minute cameo as opposed to a full 90 minutes, he's a 2 goal every 9 games striker, not a 2 goal a season striker.

Not a disgraceful goal return for a kid in a new league.

I've said before in this thread that there are parts of his game that really concern me but goalscoring is not one of them
Does he do anything outside (not)scoring? Assists? Link up play?

The answers are no to both.

If you see a player there, good luck to you.

It's not the answer though is it? We're looking for a 1:2 games striker.

He's not a striker. Not really. And his attitude stinks.

How many 20 year old 1:2 game strikers do you know of mate?

Does he do anything outside (not)scoring? Assists? Link up play?

The answers are no to both.

If you see a player there, good luck to you.

Again, ive said before i have massive reservations about parts of his game (spacial awareness, basic football intelligence).

But thats not what we're talking about is it, we're talking specifically about his ability to score goals.

His work rate noticeably have improved in the last few appearances to those early in the season. His link up play in the last few games has been good, he’s also not afraid to take his man on. That little dinked ball over the top to Walcott was a beauty. The attitude argument as well is a little outdated now too as despite a bit of a moment at Christmas, he’s done nothing but apply himself when called upon and get on with it under Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.