2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest if you're mad about the absurd distributions of wealth in the world to examine the more valid places than footballers to direct your anger.
Of course.
I just would like to see him put a bit more effort and desire into his day job. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Every time I read people slagging him off,, makes me smile ,, called it early on in this thread bamby on ice
woobs.jpg

How does a picture like that even come about?

‘Aye, mate, take this picture of me getting on a plane’

Another bellend we’ve sadly managed to acquire.

The Instagram generation in a single photo

Exactly. But thats this generation, im not going to think any less of him as he's showing off his lifestyle - they all do it.

People need to refrain on the abuse just because a young lad with loads of money posts fancy pictures.

It's his life what's the problem?
As quick as you see people call out the Instagram generation, you have to wonder if they are equally fair to be labelled as the offended by anythingers?
Even if he was rubbish this season, we don't own him as a person
Let him go on holiday FFS and have a day off

As quick as you see people call out the Instagram generation, you have to wonder if they are equally fair to be labelled as the offended by anythingers?

Offended by what exactly? As someone said earlier he’s no different to many others who post pics like that.

He's been having a day off since we signed him sadly.

Leave him alone. He clearly deserves to be living a lavish luxury lifestyle, he’s a top top player who’s worked his bollocks off this season, literally fought tooth and nail to prove his value to this team and finished with all sorts of accolades, 1 goal all season is an absolutey amazing feat especially when he only cost £30+ million and will only be on £100k+ per week. What more do you gang of bullies expect, get off his back will ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.